Poor Nollee being harrassed by Osiris... Video!!

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Great video of your cats playing together, I wish my cats would play together! The most they do is stare at each other and then go into their separate rooms.

Was that music in the background or a tub/sink filling up with water?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hahahahah its my fishtank. I had to video this because Osiris barely gets a chance to play with Nollee (Tiger, the dominant cat... is very protective of his little girlfriend and gets mean with Osiris if they play). Since Osiris and Tiger are in a seperation process again, Ive been bringing Nollee into Osiris's room a little everyday so he can have some interaction. He LOVES when I bring her in there... Nollee on the other hand... Isnt a huge fan of his!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks it came out alright considering I recorded it with a digital camera. I turned of the music I was currently listening to, just in case it would have been tcs inappropriate

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
lol, they're so entertaining, aren't they?
Great video.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks. This was actually the most boring video I captured of them (I had to erase the others because the memory card was full) usually their are really aggressive and almost mean to eachother when they play.

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My gosh,what energy! That's a great video. I could sit and watch them play like that for hours!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks. In this vid they took little (break) intervals. Usually Osiris goes buck wild on Nollee and wont stop, I think that is why she gets irritated with him sometimes. I should catch him cleaning her... It is too funny! He wraps his arm around her neck, bites her cheek while pulling (stretching her face) and then starts going mad on her. LOL he needs to slow down a bit, I think he is a little overwhelming... even for Nollee's sake.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I love that video! My boys play like that sometimes, too.

Was the video dark or has Nollee's hair darkened?

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Oh I love that video! My boys play like that sometimes, too.

Was the video dark or has Nollee's hair darkened?
I took the video with my digital camera (the camera gets on my nerves, the settings are all goofy). The only light I had was from the window. We have a lamp but it doesnt give off much light. Nollee hasnt gotten darker but she really looks dull in this vid. She does have alot of black in her... along with brown, red, orange, blonde, and white.... She's one of those kitties who isnt so pretty far away, but once you get a close look at her she is beautiful.

I love watching them play... Beats TV!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I havent figured out my digital video cam either and my vids dont show true color, either and sometimes show nothing but dark shadows walking around

I love calicos and have always loved Nollee she always looks so sweet.
I use to have a calico who was just like that, you had to come close to see her true beauty

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Nice vid. They are having fun. Do they ever knock down your light that is on the stool?

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by watchcaddy

Nice vid. They are having fun. Do they ever knock down your light that is on the stool?
Not yet they havent. Though my other cat Tiger has knocked down our surround sound speakers (theit wired threw a stand) many times... when playing with Nollee. They knock stuff down but nothing has been broken as of yet