Do you have a favourite cup/mug?

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did, but it broke and I have spent the last few weeks trying to replace my Eeyore mug

I found one I thought I liked the other day, it is ok but not as perfect as my old one

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I did, but it broke and I have spent the last few weeks trying to replace my Eeyore mug

I found one I thought I liked the other day, it is ok but not as perfect as my old one
Say it isn't so Eithne
I have some Eeyore mugs I love them...Do u have Disney store there??

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ashleigh

I always have to drink my tea out of kitty cups as I call them, do any of you have a favourite which you always drink from? These are my fav two but the smaller one I use the most.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...l/SP_A0135.jpg
Aww those mugs are adorable...I have a favorite kitty cup I got from a good friend that I love too

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashleigh

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's the good thing about when people know you love cats, they buy cat stuff for you
One of those was what a work friend got me for my birthday, came with a soft toy cat, the little one my daughter got for me because she just saw it and knew I'd love it.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Carolcat sent me a mug with Tianna's picture on it (for you newbies, Tianna is a sister to our Bijou and Mika and I flew her to California for Carolcat). That is most definitely my favourite mug.

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a glass I use at work,, it's nothing special..

I have these mugs that are those big fat mugs that are deep, and hold alot.. I love those for hot chocolate, and hot tea.. It's my favorite..

I'd like to get a catsite mug,, but I like the fat mugs the best...

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I really only drink coffee at work and I have a white mug with black cow markings on it that says "Got Milk?"

At home if I have tea or something I use my Hawaii souveneir mug that has my name in Hawaiian "Kiki"

at my parents I use a blue cup with a lighthouse on it from Myrtle Beach

no I do not have issues with having to use the same cup

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a black one with white print saying 'cat lover' around the top and lots of cute paw prints all over it
i also have one which is a light green colour, then these beautiful dark green branches and leaves going down from the top. I love my mugs

mrs.harris

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The only mug I will drink coffee out of is a huge beige much with pretty flowers on it!! I love it because I have to hold it ih both hands
and it holds like 4 cups of coffee!

beccory

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I used to have a fantastic black matte mug with a perfect shape to it and a great handle... I got it for Christmas from my future sister in law. But I broke it
just a few months after i got it. I miss that mug.
My second favorite mugs are these silly cat mugs I got at the dollar store when I was just starting college. They're cute and pretty big so they hold a lot of tea. Mmmmm.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do have a favorite mug, but it isn't anything special it is just the one I find most comfortable to hold, and keeps my drinks warmer a little longer.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite mug looks like this one:
http://www.findgift.com/gift-ideas/pid-59495/

It has Klimt's "The Kiss" on one side and "Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer I " on the other side. I love it because it's not just beautiful, it's also large with a certain heft. Keeps my tea hot and my water cool

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My favorite mug has a tuxedo kitty pictured on it (looks just like my Gracie) with tiny butterfly on its cute little nose. The kitty looks confused and is looking cross-eyed at the butterfly. It's adorable!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our one son went to Disneyland in CA a few years ago and got DH and I matching Mickey/Minne Mouse cups. I mainly use that one.

But a more funny "cup" story. DH's brother, Milton (who passed away a few years ago) had a favorite coffee cup. And NO one (seriously) was allowed to use his cup.

One time some family members had stopped by and one of them grabbed Milton's cup from the shelf, poured coffee in it and had it on the table. Milton came in and saw it and got upset and took it away, and got another cup for the family member. He more/less told them that no one used his cup whether he was there or not.

And after he died, we took his cup off the shelf and its now in a display of other "Milton" things - no one will use his cup