Daily Thread Thursday 30 August

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning, afternoon and evening all.

It was a nice cool day today, makes a nice change.

Neko bought home a gigantic grasshopper today and ate it. Seems he does this often as there are hundreds of wings and legs by the door and a lizard tail.
He certainly is one of a kind.

I bought 2, 50x50cm loop pile carpet tiles with a thick rubber back today, to place in Diego and Ryu's room for them to scratch. I gave Diego some matatabi lastnight and he was totally tripping. I should have had my camera. {its a Japanese version of catnip but 1,000x better}

Just now the dopey boy fell off a display case and landed on his back. It wasn't too high so..... {if your wondering and haven't read previous posts, Diego never lands on his feet}

Just about got the autumn cleaning done, should be complete later tonight or early tomorrow.
Speaking of Autumn 2 days to go. 2 days til spring for some people.

Have a great day and blah blah.....

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

It's sunny here but definitely getting cooler

Just ordered a new power pack for the laptop because Jack's bit through that now

I've done a search in the health forum about teething and it looks like this is the cause of it, bless his little cotton socks

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone!

Last night we received our first quote from the movers and
. I knew moving was expensive, but never knew that expensive.

So after a couple glasses of some strong wine I'm a little better. We're talking to some family members to figure out if we can leave any books behind (we have a lot and that is what is costing us the most...as well as CDs)

ashleigh

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Morning all

Hope everyone is healthy. Sunny here in Peterborough but still cooler than it was, need to start getting some warmer clothes!

I have a day off work and I'm just relaxing and sorting out some site bans, the young ones seem a tad hyper during the holidays and insist on breaking all the chat rules set out! My daughter has texted fromTurkey to tell me she is going to buy gifts and she has sent me and DH our postcard.

The cats are out and about,just coming in here and there to mew and say they are ok, I'm sitting with a hot cup of tea and enjoying my day!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Morning!

It's sunny here but definitely getting cooler

Just ordered a new power pack for the laptop because Jack's bit through that now

I've done a search in the health forum about teething and it looks like this is the cause of it, bless his little cotton socks
Sounds like wee Jack is a bit of a handful. I guess I'm lucky at the moment that Ryu's biggest annoying feat, is he will sit in the middle of a room and meow til the cows come home
and at least that doesn't cos me any extra $$$

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
good morning

today the weather is grey. It had been sunny and very warm for a few days, but last night we had a really awesome thunderstorm. So at least the humidity has dropped.

Today is another work day. It's also pay day and today after work I'll go out for dinner and then go to my meditation night.

Only 2 days of work until a well needed 3 day weekend!!
Things have been crazy at work and I can't wait for some time off.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all.

Sunny and very breezy here today. Shaping up to being a nice day.

Just having my hot chocolate then heading off to work as usual.

The kitties are good this morning, sitting in the window giving themselves their morning baths. They had some of my scrambled eggs for a treat this morning which they really enjoyed.

Everyone have a good one..

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning/evening all!!

Just got up and am having my first cup of coffee!! Can't seem to get awake this morning!!

Well, looks like the temperature is suppose to be around 90 degrees today, which is a big change for us. I am so glad that it is cooling off somewhat, those 100+ days are killers, let me tell ya!

Nothing really planned today, just gonna relax and take it easy, had quiet a busy day yesterday!!

Kits are in rare form this morning, everybody has been fed and boxes scooped, so they are all happy!!

Hope everyone has a great day/evening!!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Afternoon TCS!
I had an interesting morning...drove all the way to work (at 6AM) to find out we had no power and weren't expected to get it back until noon today. Most annoying is that apparently management knew yesterday the power would be off at least until 8AM and didn't tell anyone
Best run company in the world HmmPH!

Told my boss I wouldn't be coming in today, I'll work remotely. They only get one round trip per day from me (40 miles!!).

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well good afternoon.
Didn't get a chance to post yesterday-worked at one client and gave me good news!!
They leave next week on their big trip and want to to treat their yard like my own (PARTY!!). But really that's pretty trusting of them!! I asked how long they will be gone I thought like May perhaps June-it could be alot longer as this trip may take 9-12 months!!
They are setting up a website and going to have a blog about their adventure.
Came home and went to SIL's for a while (hadn't been their since Sat.) Went out for ice cream (Kaluha and Cream).
You can see my "busted" post on our excitement this morning!! Worked a few places and not enjoying the very nice day!! About 72F no humidity and sunny.
Might go grocery shopping later however.

Enjoy the rest of the day.