Update on sadie's babies with pic!

cupcake1234516

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sadie's babies are doing good....dont know why the one passed away....but they rest are doing well and getting big....my kids named the orange colored one RED...lol but here is the pics hope you enjoy

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just look at those precious sweetie pies.

Do you have a photo of Sadie?

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So cute! I see you have at least one curious one, with that sweet little face right in the camera. Sadie is a cutie pie, too. She makes beautiful babies!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There is pretty mommy Sadie...

look at her precious face, so beautiful.
Congratulations on your darling kittens sweet Sadie.
May they all be adopted into forever loving homes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cupcake1234516

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
thank you....they are starting to get into trouble....lol they are drinkin water out of a bowl....they climb out of the cage and follow momma to the bowl and drink...it is really cute....i think i am keeping 2 of them.....my kids wont let me give up Red they told me i have to keep him so probally him and another one....but thanks and i was wondering if i could ask you ladies to do me a favor? My friends son fell off a roof and broke his neck in 2 places and he has to wear a halo now and he is in a alot of pain and tonight they had to tighten the bolts on it and they didnt use no pain medicine and he was screaming and crying and mom was to and i just want to know if you ladies and gents could keep him in ur prayers....it is really bad...i can post a pic of him if you would like?

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by cupcake1234516

My friends son fell off a roof and broke his neck in 2 places and he has to wear a halo now and he is in a alot of pain and tonight they had to tighten the bolts on it and they didnt use no pain medicine and he was screaming and crying and mom was to and i just want to know if you ladies and gents could keep him in ur prayers....it is really bad...i can post a pic of him if you would like?
Oh how terrible

Of course I will be sending calm, healing vibes.

You might get more responses about this tragedy if you posted about it in the main lounge asking for prayers and vibes.
Be sure to keep us update about how he is doing.