I need cheering up.

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
First of all, I quit my job. I LOVED what I was doing but I had to make room for school. Second of all, my best friend's grandma is in the hospital and I love her grandma very much and she may be on her way out and I need to visit her but I haven't been able to call my friend . . . .

I dunno what's gotten into me. I was so cheerful this morning and then *poof* I'm depressed.

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry...the only thing I can think of that might help you right now is chocolate - that always helps me when I'm not feeling so chipper.
to you

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cocoalily

I'm sorry...the only thing I can think of that might help you right now is chocolate - that always helps me when I'm not feeling so chipper.
to you
Or maybe ice-cream, or biscuits.... I'm a sucker for biscuits.

Sorry your having a bad time of it... School will help you get a better job that I'm sure you will also love, and you can just keep trying your friend, or phone the hospital you think she is in.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone. I feel much better. I just get broken up sometimes, especially when these types of thing happen.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear about your friend's grandma. Have you heard anything about her condition yet?

About your job, leaving a job you love is rough, but if it was for school it was the right decision. And maybe you can arrange to still work there on breaks or during the summers?

Sometime life throws curve balls at us all at once, and getting depressed is understandable. Hopefully things will look better tomorrow. Or, a hot fudge sunday usually does it for me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She's okay for now. I'm just worried about my girlfriend because she is so close to her grandma and it would be really rough on her. And I'm hoping I can return to the job next summer.

lol, I just had some maple walnut ice cream, three scoops