Cat wheel pics!!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's here!!!

Takoda, Magnum and Sampson love it!! Everyone else wants nothing to do with it!

I only have one picture, batteries died. We haven't decided on where it's going other than it is staying in the living room. We have too much fun watching these guys run on this thing.

Magnum and Sampson talk and walk which is pretty funny. Takoda just runs like a monster is on his tail. Once we have it in it's permanent place and I recharge my batteries I will post a few more shots.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awesome!

Did you get the same size as Nial's - it looks like the next size down... I want one SO badly, but just can't rationalize the cost.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, that's fantastic!!!! I can't wait to see more pics!! That's so cute that Magnum and Sampson just walk and talk

Originally Posted by GingersMom

Awesome!

Did you get the same size as Nial's - it looks like the next size down... I want one SO badly, but just can't rationalize the cost.
We can help you rationalise the cost if you'd like

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think it's the same size. They didn't ask about different sizes. I couldn't have gone any bigger. It's 5ft by 5ft so that's a big as I want.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

I think it's the same size. They didn't ask about different sizes. I couldn't have gone any bigger. It's 5ft by 5ft so that's a big as I want.
Yup, that's the same, it looks smaller in your pic for some reason.

Sarah, first I'd need a new job - I owe over $2K to dentists at the moment, so charging $1,300 for a cat wheel is just not part of my financial picture, no matter how much I'd like it to be.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That looks like crazy fun...

I hope that you can post an action video soon.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's awesome! I bet the others will try it once they see how much fun it is...can't wait to see the picts. Actually, I'd love to see a video...that walking and talking sounds too cute!

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That thing is awesome!! Looks like the kits will be having a great time playing on it!!
Can't wait to see more pictures!!

mschauer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If they start running really fast on it how do they stop? If they tried to stop suddenly the wheel keeps going right? Do they get bounced around until it stops spinning??

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where did you get the wheel and how much was it? I have been looking for some cat wheels so when I get a bengal, I can try to rationalize getting one.
They look like they just love the wheel!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That looks awesome Eva!

My lazy-butt girls would never run on that...it would require actual effort

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mschauer

If they start running really fast on it how do they stop? If they tried to stop suddenly the wheel keeps going right? Do they get bounced around until it stops spinning??
They normally just slow it down on their own but they do make my heart stop sometimes with how fast they take it.

Originally Posted by Duchess15

Where did you get the wheel and how much was it? I have been looking for some cat wheels so when I get a bengal, I can try to rationalize getting one.
They look like they just love the wheel!
I bought the wheel on line from a place in Washington State. It was very expensive but worth the money to for my Bengals. They get bored very easily.

Originally Posted by clixpix

That looks awesome Eva!

My lazy-butt girls would never run on that...it would require actual effort
Funny you should say lazy butt because I have a few of those too!
Simon decided last night that it would be a great place to nap, until Magnum decided to go for a run.

So far of my non-bengal crew only Sampson will run on the wheel and he actually loves it. So out of 11 cats 3 make use of the wheel. Which is one more than I thought.

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Woohoo! Eva. Who's having more fun with it? You or the cats?
I like to sit back and watch but the boys and Eric are having just as much fun as the cats.

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have Sampson running!!! OMG he was so funny!

Getting started.

Picking up speed.

I don't know why it's blurry but I was so nervous with him going this fast that I must have jumped up at when I snapped the shot to stop him.

Right now he spends the most time on the wheel. Takoda and Magnum run full speed for short burst and take lots of breaks. Sampson will just walk for long periods of time.