Can you tell the difference?

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Really has it been that long? Here he is my beautiful Ryu, after 5 weeks and 3 day, where does the time go???

First we must start with some before pics.

This is the first pic of where I found him, he is enjoying the comfort of someones scooter and isn't happy I'm taking a photo. As you can see he wasn't dressed for the occasion.
Poor guy, look how miserable he looks and who could possibly say no to taking him home???

This is after his first shower, 1 day after I caught him. Notice he has no fur behind his ears.

Here he is being groomed. Handsome wee dragon don't you think?

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/kiwi_samurai/Newkitten012.jpg[IMG]

See how skinny the poor wee beggar is.

Now for the after pics. Admittedly he had just finished eating, but really there isn't much difference once he poops it out.

As you can see he has packed on a bit of weight. It has been up and down with his sickness but he is now 2.2Kg [img]https://statich.thecatsite.com/images/smilies/clap.gif, so I am happy with that.

ETA: His fur is back

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Takezou, you have done a wonderful job w/lil fella!! He has a nice round belly now and fur behind his ears!! He is too cute!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mybabyphx

Awwww, Takezou! Ryu has changed so much, I am really happy for you and him. How is he getting along with the other two spoiled brats?
Ryu is very lucky to have you...
Well done!
Oh they get on great, just I never have the camera handy when I need it

mawilouwl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ryu is adorable! I like that fact that you posted pictures from when I got him until now. It's a great concept! I'll do that when my babies will be 1 year old.

Marilou

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ryu is such a gorgeous baby
You've done a wonderful job with him! (And I couldn't help but notice...he camoflages perfectly with the floor.
)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cocoalily

Ryu is such a gorgeous baby
You've done a wonderful job with him! (And I couldn't help but notice...he camoflages perfectly with the floor.
)
I will have to dig out the one with him blending in with the floor and dining suite.