$12 million left to puppy dog!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She also didn't leave anything for two of her grand kids but left money for the other two on the understanding they visit their relatives grave 2x a year i think? Anyone know more details??? I wonder what they did to tick her off?
That is one lucky pup though!!!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What an idiot,,,, leave that kind of money to animal shelters, and stuff.

See it should be illegal when people have that kind of money, they don't know what to do with it..

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My will states all the $$ and proceeds go to my animals out living me ... Way to go

tarasque

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well that was an interesting read. I say good on her, everyone wants the ones they love most to be the best cared for after they pass. So just shows that her dog was on the top of that list and see nothing wrong with that. I would think that that she didnt just pic some random number to give her dog more like she added up how much she spends for the dog every year and timesed that by number of years she would think the dog had left, maybe added a bit more just in case. Its exactly what i would do. I would say she is a really good owner for that then cause she is still taking care of her dog in the way its used to even after she dies.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Um.. either I'm really tired or that article went over my head but--how is a dog going to use $12,000,000?! Or is someone supposed to spend that money on the dog, like for food, vet bills, etc.

nimbus

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry, but that's insane. I mean, sure, I understand wanting your beloved pet to be taken care of after you're gone...but 12 mil?! What's it gonna take to spend all that money on one dog?!

Let's see...

-vet + grooming bills
-gourmet dog food prepared by a 5 star chef/animal nutritionist...and evian water daily
-one of a kind diamond studded collar
-300+ acre outdoor private area and air conditioned/heated 3 story doggy house---complete with down feather beds in every corner, robotic dog toys and plasma screen tvs with 24/7 animal planet channel?!
-Annual doggy vacation to New Zealand or somewhere to enjoy a change of scenery.
-A 24/7 staff of caretakers

-Kristen

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
And she left NOTHING to her two grandchildren. I wonder if it's because her dog, Troubles, showed her UNCONDITIONAL LOVE....hmmmm.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catgirl2548m

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menasmom

And she left NOTHING to her two grandchildren. I wonder if it's because her dog, Troubles, showed her UNCONDITIONAL LOVE....hmmmm.
she left money to some of her grandchildren, just left out 2 of them. they were prolly mean 2 troubles, lol.

Oh, and she left billions to charity.

But $12m to your dog and zippy to 2 ungreatful grandkids. thats smart thinking!!!!!