Daily Thread HUMP DAY 29 August

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning, afternoon, evening all.

Well I don't know if we should should still call it hump day, if the daily is going to run on the weekends too.

Today I was 1/2 woken up by a few head butts from a fuzzy critter and then that same fuzzy critter decided if he started humping my leg, I would have no choice but to get up. Who was my perpetrator? Neko

So got up and fed the crew.

Hung out the laundry, did more cleaning {Autumn cleaning!} just gotta finish re-organising our room. I can't have this in the same way too long, so change happens often.

Well the CL is starting to look up somewhat, and although I haven't been on much during the day today, I must say there doesn't seem to be any crankiness.

Oh yea I declare today the official "can't win" day. According to my wife, yesterday and today I have been too nice. The other day I was told I'm never nice
{yep I just aired my laundry as you say
}

Well have a great hump day everyone. {Neko clearly misunderstood the meaning of hump day, this morning
}

P.S The colour has no meaning, it's just different from the same drab black, which is used on other threads. My daily's are the cheer you up threads, so we need bright colours.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

Takezou i have to ask, are you a house husband?, because you seem to do most of the housework

I agree, it's better to hear more upbeat posts and threads than cranky ones
Lifes too short to be cranky.

After all the talk of those memory mattresses the other week i'm going to buy a couple of the memory pillows tonight on my way home, oh and a cordless mouse as well because Jacks chewed through the cord on the 2nd mouse i bought 2 weeks ago

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Morning!

Takezou i have to ask, are you a house husband?, because you seem to do most of the housework

:

Yes sadly I am, and no its not by choice, but thats not a conversation for TCS

I would still end up doing the house work anyway because theres that old saying. If you want something done right, you gotta get it done yourself. {I hijacked the wording from training day, but had to put a different S word there}

Lets everyone give a round of applause to Luvmycat1 {real name unknown
}, who is going to quit smoking.

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

It looks fine at my end?

Have you tried turning the brightness up on your screen because the colours aren't as dark as the normal black?.
Thats what I was just thinking. Oh well I guess it will have to be drab old black from now on.

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catgirl2548m

happy hump day takezou.

how long has there been a daily thread? is it like the daily show, lol?
Not sure how long exactly, I believe it was first started by Trouts Mom and she stopped them for a few days so I asked if she is ok, and then I got the fun job.

TM is a little bit too busy, so I don't mind it for now.

Its to liven up peoples spirits at work, or so I am to understand.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
I have the midnight theme, i have had it the whole year. It's dark shades of blue so your text i can not read. Ive never complained before even when i had other people complain about the bright colours i used to use. I just through id point it out. Theres a few people who use dark green and dark purple as well, and it just makes me skip their posts unfortunately.

catgirl2548m

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

I have the midnight theme, i have had it the whole year. It's dark shades of blue so your text i can not read. Ive never complained before even when i had other people complain about the bright colours i used to use. I just through id point it out. Theres a few people who use dark green and dark purple as well, and it just makes me skip their posts unfortunately.
when u ever have that problem u can just hilite the text with ur mouse to read it.

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay! Happy Wednesday all. Thankfully my day is coming to a close so it is almost my Thursday and one day closer to hubby coming home.

Today I did a whole lot of NOTHING and it was great. I've been working on a baby blanket so I got some of that done and I just sat on my fanny being all pregnant and lazy. I don't get too many days like that but it was raining out and I took full advantage of hubby not being here.

Tomorrow I have to clean though.... blegh. I get too tired when I clean...

rone

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Morning All!

My girlfriend & I planned a 5 day trip to Minnesota a month ago. Didn't realize we leave in two days until she called this morning to make sure I have all the necessities. Gotta do laundry tonight so I can start packing. Wish I have a crapberry so I can check the forum from time to time.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Over caste and very humid here today, looks like we may be in for a few
later.

Same old same old for me this morning, having a hot chocolate then heading off to the snake pit..I call it the snake pit because I spent most of yesterday listening to two ladies hissing and spitting at each other about some silly issue..

In the end I told them somewhat politely to knock it off at work since the issue had nothing to do with work.

I got the silent treatment after that which was heaven

The kitties are great, Sassy is in suck mode this morning for some reason, he is generally pretty laid-back and aloof but this morning he definitely wants to be a momma's boy. Linus is kind of put off by this because he is not use to Sassy being on my knee when he wants up.

Everyone have a good day.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's nearly 8:30 here and I start school today!
Luckily my school only has about 30 students.

I hope everyone has a nice day!

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning/evening all!!

Takezou, you are doing a wonderful job w/the Daily!! Keep up the good work my friend!! Keep an eye on Neko!! (hump day)

Well, nothing really planned here today, just got to strip the beds and wash the bed sheets and get those back together, it'll take me all day!!

Well, hope everyone has a Good "Hump Day"!