My cat is in lovwe with the bathroom.

mims

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat is in love with our bathroom? Anyone who can tell me why that is??

The cat is 7 month old and it has only just started being so in love.. He will sit outside the door and miau untill we open the door.. when open he will jump on the sink and op in the window..

blast-off-girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It sounds like your bathroom offers a nice window view. Plus, your cat may like the feel of the cool bathroom floor and sink. Maybe your cat is also drinking from the sink or toilet too.

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
You're not alone - Oliver's pretty fascinated with the bathroom... he often likes to come in while you're doing your business and just sit and look at you, haha, like "what exactly are you doing there? That's not a litter box... What's that white paper stuff?" Then he likes to watch "everything" "go bye bye" haha... he'll put his paws on the seat and watch the flush... when I had my apartment when I was in school, he'd occasionally drink from the potty (even though he had a million water dishes of his own)... he loves to lay on the linoleum (sp?!?!) I think because it's cooler than carpet... sometimes he'll jump on the sink and ask for a drink, sometimes he'll chase or dig at any spots on the floor or at spots on the area rug where the rug pile has been pushed in the opposite direction... he also likes to play on the tub between the plastic and fabric shower curtains... conclusion: kitties just like bathrooms! haha

catnip

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah Harry loves the bathroom too; he even tries to jump up onto the seat when you're trying to go to the loo. He loves watching me brush my teeth and is fascinated by a running tap. So it's just a cat thing!

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mims

My cat is in love with our bathroom? Anyone who can tell me why that is??

The cat is 7 month old and it has only just started being so in love.. He will sit outside the door and miau untill we open the door.. when open he will jump on the sink and op in the window..
Our cats all love our master bathroom. Snickers hopes into the tub and pleads to have the faucet on. They all love the cool tile to lay on. Oh and they always stand guard (and shove paws under the door) when I am in the toilet area
It sounds like your kitten loves the window in your bathroom.

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
Originally Posted by ddcats

Do any of you give your kitties a bath? Maybe they want a bath!
Yup, Oliver gets a bath once a month... he's actually due like tonite... at school he got bathed in my bathtub, but we're back with my parents, so he gets bathed in the utility sink in the basement (my mom just wouldn't have pet hair in the tub, haha)

alcool9999

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
some cats pick a special spot where they fell cool and relaxed. your cat oviously likes the bathroom.

okuda

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Winston and Murphy are in love with the bathroom mat and the shower curtain.

I can't even have a shower with out a little head appearing on the side of the bath and a head poking round the curtain, some days I swear they are going to jump in with me and lather up!

sboricua

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Jada and Bella love our bathroom. We have a roman tub and jada will get in and chase her tail
Its so cute and funny. Bella loves to sleep in the sink. 2 weeks ago we found them BOTH sleeping in the sink, I def took a pic! They will also sit there while we take showers and they will jump on the edge of the tub and watch the water come down on the curtain. It's so weird. I never had cats so in love with a bathroom before!!

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is Snickers in her favorite spot...the master bath tub
She sleeps in there and also chases her tail. When Marbles was alive they would both play in there together.