Do you have a bluetooth?

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a bluetooth phone and use it with the car and my laptop. When I turn the car on, it detects the phone so I can use the phone through the car. So if someone rings, it answers automatically, and the music turns off, and I can hear the person through the car speakers, and there's a little microphone above my head which picks up my voice so it's all completely hands free. To make a phone call, I press a button on the steering wheel, then can select someone from my speed dial list from the screen in the car and call them while the car is in motion. Yes, it's a high tech car...

With the laptop, I can press a button which then detects the phone and upload pictures and my phone book contacts into the laptop.

You can get bluetooth headsets for the phone which you just stick over your ear and there's no wires that connect the earpiece to the phone, which is convenient.

If you don't have anything to pair the phone with though, bluetooth is completely useless!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

I have a bluetooth phone and use it with the car and my laptop. When I turn the car on, it detects the phone so I can use the phone through the car. So if someone rings, it answers automatically, and the music turns off, and I can hear the person through the car speakers, and there's a little microphone above my head which picks up my voice so it's all completely hands free. To make a phone call, I press a button on the steering wheel, then can select someone from my speed dial list from the screen in the car and call them while the car is in motion. Yes, it's a high tech car...

With the laptop, I can press a button which then detects the phone and upload pictures and my phone book contacts into the laptop.

You can get bluetooth headsets for the phone which you just stick over your ear and there's no wires that connect the earpiece to the phone, which is convenient.

If you don't have anything to pair the phone with though, bluetooth is completely useless!
My mom and dad have a Jeep with the Bluetooth like that. I think it's the coolest thing!

Originally Posted by NoRachelHere

I HAVE THE SAME ONE! and the Razor to match! Love it!
It's the cutest thing!
One of the crew members told me I look like a cyborg today

I like it because I drive a 5speed truck and it's hands free

beccory

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dixie_Darlin: Yes, I have a bluetooth headset! I don't use it much. I got it free, actually. It is pretty handy- I really like the voice activated commands, that's pretty neat. I just forget to charge it, and since I don't drive I guess I have no real use for it. Neat gadget, though.

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And I LOVED my bluetooth -- for the three weeks I had it before it got swiped out of my purse pocket at Walmart
(yes, I was silly enough to have it hanging out of an outside pocket) Bought it for myself for Mother's Day, as a mother's little helper. It is tough to juggle a cell phone, hungry baby, burp rag and bottle at the same time. I thoroughly enjoyed not having to sit Dani up, get up, struggle up the stairs to the phone (on the charger) only to miss the call. but I don't have another $35 to buy another one at the moment. . .

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also have a bluetooth phone/headset. It's a Godsend when I'm trying to get computer stuff done and a friend calls, or I've called a friend due to computer problems... it's made things easier for me all around...

A.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I have one -- the guy at the phone store sold me this fantastic package "with Bluetooth!" Only thing is, the Bluetooth wasn't thrown in -- it was extra!!! Anyway, yeah, there it is. Blue and toothy.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Nope no bluetooth mine are white
LOL! You are so silly!

DH and I don't have them, but one of my old co-workers I think must have slept with hers on! I swear once she got it, she never had it off unless she got really mad at who she was talking to! I guess that told them!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think they're so great, because now when you see someone talking "to themselves", you don't have to think they're a crazy psycho -- you can assume they're Bluetoothed.

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tarasgirl06

I think they're so great, because now when you see someone talking "to themselves", you don't have to think they're a crazy psycho -- you can assume they're Bluetoothed.
No, i am not nice enough to give the benefit of the doubt. . . crazy untill proven otherwise. . .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tarasgirl06

I have had people say "Im sorry. Are you talking to me?"