alpha-u-bet!

catgirl2548m

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

heee heee, i know its super duper silly but does any1 else get excited when u get close 2 a new title? i have 2 hold myself back from posting stupid things just to bump up my count. but i wont do that b/c thats not nice.

i know its silly because it doesnt mean anything but im looking forward 2 it! yay! now, pls dont throw rocks at me -- except for u, karl.

alpha cat here i come!!!

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrads

Just wait till you can create your own title

Something to look foward to

jarvis

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congratz! Yeah, I'm the same way a bit! I have a long way to go...but I can't wait to have a personalized avatar and siggy :/

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congrats!

I can't wait until I can use my own avatar - I have a long way to go!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats.. I love those name bumps.. I think I still have a long way before my next name bump...

Congratulations though..

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
catgirl you should pick an avatar now. I think Alpha cat has a nice list to choose from. Maybe you can find one that looks like one of your kitties

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catgirl2548m

heee heee, i know its super duper silly but does any1 else get excited when u get close 2 a new title? i have 2 hold myself back from posting stupid things just to bump up my count. but i wont do that b/c thats not nice.

i know its silly because it doesnt mean anything but im looking forward 2 it! yay! now, pls dont throw rocks at me -- except for u, karl.

alpha cat here i come!!!

Originally Posted by Jarvis

Congratz! Yeah, I'm the same way a bit! I have a long way to go...but I can't wait to have a personalized avatar and siggy :/

Originally Posted by Frisk

Congrats!

I can't wait until I can use my own avatar - I have a long way to go!
Originally Posted by megagene

You know, now that you mention it, I don't think I've ever really looked at my level or post count...
Originally Posted by angelkitty

Congrats.. I love those name bumps.. I think I still have a long way before my next name bump...

Congratulations though..
You guys, time flys by alot faster then you think. I have only been a member since March and I already have my own custom title. It really isn't that hard. I made a lot of posts to come this far, but at the same time I tried to make my posts meaningful.
I never once just made a post just for the points and post count. Better start thinking about what you want your usertitle to say- it comes a lot faster then you think- especially if you're addicted to TCS like me!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catgirl2548m

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

You can always become a subscriber and get custom title, avatar, etc.

ooooh, yeah. maybe i should of asked my dad for that instead of the inxs tickets. maybe ill ask for my bday.

i cant wait to be ableo 2 post in the private lounge!!!!