If I were to make a pizza....

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What would you like on it?

Right now I'm making a chicken, pesto, and mushroom, but I do make to order.

jarvis

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mmmm I love a spinach pizza!! Or, at a local place they make this REALLY good "Greek" pizza with feta cheese, olives and banana peppers...so good! Man..now I'm hungry!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ham and Pineapple or
Tomato, green pepper, mushroom and pineapple or
Green pepper, black olives, tomato and feta cheese or
Bacon, pepperoni and mushroom

When I order I usually get one of the above.

I haven't had homemade pizza in so long, I should make one soon.

Did you use that great pizza crust recipe that was in a thread here awhile back?

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
another pepperoni!! (but you could included a small amount of green pepper and onion!)

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Don't you just hate those people that come here and talk about delicious food in the middle of the afternoon at work where we are stuck and can't do anything but sit and drool?

beccory

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
mmmm, spinach tomato pizza with white sauce and extra cheeeeeeeeeese!! my favorite

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
gluten free please ...

feta
mozz
spinich
pinnapple
grd lamb

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
pepperoni and cheese!
That's all I really like on pizza.
Mushrooms are good too.

there's this one place here in town mackenzie river pizza company that has the best "sequioa" pizza it has basil, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, cheese, and almonds on it. I will probably go there for my birthday or around it.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite is a chicken Caesar pizza. Instead of tomato sauce, I use Reense Caesar dressing,
sprinkle of Parmesan cheese, mozzarella, chicken stripes, bacon and red onions...
Very yummy.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Marinated portobello mushrooms, eggplant and and a good, homemade Italian sausage.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
as weird as some of these combos sound, they also are making my hungry! I like just mushroom to be good, but if I were to really indulge, I would get pepperoni, mushroom and sausage...and oh heck, extra cheese!!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've actually made this - alfrado sauce, yellow squash, zucchini, broccoli, a little onion, fresh mushrooms, fresh tomatoes, and chicken. Crust partially prebaked with butter and garlic spread on it while baking before adding toppings. Then 'italian mix' of the pregrated cheeses, with a little basil sprinkled on top.
I call that - whatever veggie I find in the fridge pizza, it can vary depending on what I find in the vegetable drawer and would also be good without the chicken.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I most always have cheese only, on a pizza, sometimes with pepperoncini peppers and crushed red pepper.