Weekly update

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been a very frustrating week. I waited until our weekly update to post it all. I found out that both Sadie & Larry (who were in their new homes) have both passed away
... causes unknown, both in different homes and with different symptoms. And little Chili, one of the bottle babies, also passed away the other night. I woke up to her screaming at around 2 a.m. I got up to check on her and she was just laying in the middle of the floor. She had been acting perfectly fine the night before, playing and eating just fine. She had no signs of injury. To be safe, everyone else here has been checked out and tested and all are perfectly fine.
I took pictures today, Captain Squishy refused to cooperate so I didn't get a picture of him. He's a "big boy" now and has no time for momma's silly pictures. He weighs over 4 pounds now!!

Here are pictures and updates on everyone else:

Garfield - weighs 3 1/2 pounds - 17 weeks old

Sofia - weighs 1 pound, 12.6 ounces - 15 weeks old

Sebastian - weighs 12 ounces - 7 weeks old. He's sooo tiny still, but healthy. He's got the best personality, such a sweetie!

Lieutenant Bear - weighs almost 3 1/2 pounds - 16 weeks old tomorrow

Roxy - weighs 1 pound, 11.4 ounces - 15 weeks old. She is little Miss Attitude as you can clearly see from the look she is giving me.

Taco - weighs just over 2 pounds - 10 weeks old. The lysine is really helping his eyes. But still no one wanting to give a "special needs" cat a home.

And little Woodward - weighs 1 pound, 10.8 ounces - 10 weeks old.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww they are adorable! Definite Cuteness Overload! We like little Sofia

Sorry to hear about Sadie & Larry, thats unfortunate

Hopefully everyone else is doing okay & hope the rest of your week isn't so frustrating

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dancingseahorse

They are gorgeous. Lietenant Bear is a VERY handsome boy though!!!
Thank you, but Lieutenant Bear is a "she".

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dancingseahorse

opps!! I'm so sorry!! How very embarrassing
It's perfectly alright! I slip up myself from time to time and say "good boy" to the girls and "good girl" to the boys!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
im so sorry to hear about the ones who passed away. very strange the way it has happened. i hope the others stay healthy and no signs of sickness arise.