You know you're addicted to TCS when...

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...the moment your cat(s) does something funny or cute, you run for the camera to snap a picture, thinking "great, I can put this on TCS!"
...you go through life wishing you could use a number of smili in your everyday speech (a few being
...)
...you ask your fellow TCS'ers for advice before your friends or parents
...the first thing you think about after school or work is how you should really go check on the new topic you/someone else on TCS has posted
...you consider buying a 400+ dollar digital art program just so you can make better sigs...on TCS

I've done all of these.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...TCS members regularly make appearances in your dreams.

...out of habit you try to use the TCS smilie codes in your regular e-mails.

...you hear about bad weather or things that happened in other areas of the country/world and you get upset and stay that way until you have a chance to log on to TCS and find out if all our members are alright.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...and if it's this bad right now, I can't imagine what it'll be like when I get up to the thousands of posts which will be somewe around another year or three of being here.
By then I'll probably be a hermit living in a log hut with only the internet.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG this is a great thread! This is all so true! Made us laugh!!!

Whenever we get a new photo of our cats - we get excited because we can post it on TCS!

Its much easier to ask advice from people on TCS rather then family or friends- everyone is always so nice & helpful on here! Family & friends just don't understand - none of them are cat people!

We get excited when we get to the next usertitle! Finally at Adult Cat! YAY!

We are addicted to TCS! Best way to be!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cocoalily

...the moment your cat(s) does something funny or cute, you run for the camera to snap a picture, thinking "great, I can put this on TCS!"
My hubby was trying to find the pics of the kitties I took last night with the new camera on our photo website, and he said "How many pages of cat photos do we have???? What do you DO with them all???"

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

My hubby was trying to find the pics of the kitties I took last night with the new camera on our photo website, and he said "How many pages of cat photos do we have???? What do you DO with them all???"

I'm so guilty of that! If my DH looked at my computer he'd probably say about the same thing!

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
When my DK's keep kicking me off the computer because they have homework to do. And when they tell my that I am 'cat obsessed'. They just don't understand!

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since I found this site at the beginning of the month while my cat was pregnant, I come home from work, cook dinner, get my son to bed and settle down with a cup of tea on my computer...

My SO keeps asking me wht's so interesting, and my friends and family are shocked that I suddenly know so much about cats.

I've never bothered with forums before, but this one keeps me going. I feel like you are all my friends...and I havn't even met you, or know most of your REAL names!!

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...when you even manage to get on when you're babysitting (which is what I'm doing now).

Also, the other day I made it to alpha cat - I actually considered it a big moment in my life.

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooh, I have some more!

...your hubby involuntarily changes his name to DH
...you think that anyone who owns a cat should obviously be a TCS'er

The word catting is too funny, BTW.
I love it!

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry about the double post, I'm reviving the thread!

...on your spunky days you describe yourself as full of 'cattitude'
...you purposely make something non-spillable for supper so you can eat it at the computer while you're on TCS
...you compare the cats you see to the cats on TCS
...you start shopping for a gift for the Secret Santa here on TCS long before you start shopping for anyone else in the 'real world'
...you looked at the above statement and thought 'What?? TCS IS the real world!