NEW videos

magnoliachat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have posted 5 new short videos on Youtube. 3 are on the new Bramble cat and 2 are of Peterbald kittens. Hope you will visit and tell me what you think. Be sure and rate them, so they can move to the top.

I think this is the best way to show that wire coat of the Bramble. Hope to make some more videos in the next week. I am practicing with my new camera, so these are not great quality yet. Hopefully, I can get better at this as I do it more.

Bramble Foundation Cat - Captain:

Gilda - Bramble Kitten:

Rosie - Bramble Kitten:

Tortie Girl Peterbald Kitten:

Flame Lynx Point Peterbald Kitten:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

magnoliachat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
and one more that I took for someone getting their 2 kittens from me today:

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would watch them if I wasn't on dial up sorry

magnoliachat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Are they the same age? The boy looks so much bigger then the little girl? How old are they?
Yeah, the boy is a month older. He is show quality and the girl is pet. They both went to the same home yesterday. He will always be longer and taller, but the difference is huge when they are a month apart.

Thanks for watching it. Hope you caught some of the Bramble videos, as well. I have 5 videos up now. Turn your sound up, if you can. I describe them during the video - especially the Bramble.

magnoliachat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cata_mint

I just watched them- I
the zippy way Captain moves, like he couldn't decide which toy to play with went after them all!
Thanks cat_mint! I love this breed. Hope that I can get more breeders interested in it. Captain is hilarious.