Ebay Rocks

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted to get a new jersey for the upcoming NFL season and was short on cash for what I wanted so I went to ebay and got a TJ Houshmandzadeh jersey for $20.00. Supposedly, it's 100% authentic and from the pics it sure looks like it. The name and numbers are stitched on and the Reebok logo is also on it. A friend of mine at work buys jerseys off of ebay all of the time and knows which sellers are selling the genuine article or if it's a fake, he's going to give me a list of the people he uses.

Anyone else buy their team's jerseys off of ebay?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

Nope BUT all I have to say is....

BOOOO BUNGELS!

I know...no help at all
LOL...you'll get over it.

I'd like to see if I can find some throwback jerseys of former players. I'd love to get a Dick Butkus Bears jersey (best linebacker to ever play the game, IMO.)

nimbus

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love ebay
. We bought some of our STEELERS jerseys from ebay.
Though, our mall has several sports shops, now, so we don't use ebay for that stuff as much.

-Kristen

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nimbus

I love ebay
. We bought some of our STEELERS jerseys from ebay.
Though, our mall has several sports shops, now, so we don't use ebay for that stuff as much.

-Kristen
Good girl! THAT'S what I like to hear....

I haven't bought from ebay yet but I am planning on buying something for a special someone for that someone's special day very soon. Let me know how your experience goes

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For ebay! My friends and I just bought 4 tickets to see the Panthers play next month! I'm sooooooooo excited--never been to an NFL game before, actually I've never been to a ball game outside of school football
Instead of hijacking your thread, I may post about tailgating--I need some tips.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got my Packer Pro Shop catalog in the mail Saturday and going their Wednesday to check out some potential purchases!! I like their exclusive stuff!! But ther are so many place in Green Bay to buy Packer merchandise!

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've been a fan of ebay for a while, but mostly just as a quick place to find something hard-to-find. But now that I have a job (steady income, whoohoo!), I've set up a paypal account with my bank account (no credit cards yet). Using your bank account with paypal is dreadfully slow (when you deposit money from your bank account into your paypal account, it takes up to 10 days to process). But I'm going nuts on ebay now with my new paypal account; I'm buying so many old childhood movie favorites! Spirit (the horse movie), Princess & the Goblin, Great Mouse Detective, Aladdin, Three Lives of Thomasina (whoohoo!), Peter Pan, and A Bug's Life (total Dave Foley fan here). Plus, today I bought a few things for my sister's birthday (spent more money than I want to remember... lol), which were the first season of I Love Lucy, a Lucy doll, and a simple I *heart* Napoleon wrist cuff thing (she's a big fan of Napoleon Dynamite, lol). The third one should arrive just in time for her birthday, so it'll tide her over until the other things arrive probably a few days later.

My parents bought new leather couches recently, and they're so terrified of the cats scratching them that they've willing offered to buy a cat tree to divert their attention. I've found one that I really want, for half the price that I estimated a tree would cost, and now the thrill starts on whether or not I'll win it. lol, ebay is fun! (but oh so addicting!)

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not into sports and neither is the other half, but we definitely LOVE ebay for finding things at great prices! We've also sold a lot on ebay as well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

I've been in search of a Polamalu jersey for my mom, maybe I will try there!
That should be pretty easy to get on ebay.
I found another jersey that I want. It's a #34 Walter Payton Bear's jersey. IMO, he's the best running back to ever play the game. Sweetness could do it all.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love e-Bay! I usually look there before I purchase anywhere else. So far, I haven't had a disappointing experience on e-Bay! I'm a Coach handbag addict. I've purchased, um, several, from e-Bay, lol!

rone

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
eBay is a great place to find bargain if you did the homework. I can't even tell you how many people are selling fake name brand stuff on eBay, and people are paying a lot of money for it. It's good profit- item probably only costs $50 to make & people are willing to pay $250. Purses, jeans, watches, shoes...some sell really good knock offs to the point that you won't tell the difference unless you personally own the exact same thing.

Both DH & I are eBay regulars. We sticks to the brands we know & look for details that are impossible to replicate. We've been really lucky (knock on wood) & only bought 2 fake items but at the end able to get our money back through PayPal.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Essayons89

That should be pretty easy to get on ebay.
I found another jersey that I want. It's a #34 Walter Payton Bear's jersey. IMO, he's the best running back to ever play the game. Sweetness could do it all.
Yea she has a Rothlesburger jersey but its older than me! LOL!