Miss Teen USA 2007 South Carolina-This is suppose to be our kids' role model? LOL.

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is a role model for our kids? You have to watch it.

Let us know what you think. I am sorry but I still can't stop laughing.

karl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I agree with everything she said. That young woman will go far in U.S. politics.

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I saw this when it was on the tv (yeah, okay so I watch the occasional beauty pageant...) and I almost wet myself the first time. It doesn't lose anything the second time around.

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel sorry for her.I'm sure the off the wall answere is due to being nervous and on National TV. At that young age or at any age sometimes being in the spot light like that just freezes are thoughts.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ummmm.....what?

I'm not blonde but those are the kinds of blondes that give them a bad name

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gardenandcats

I feel sorry for her.I'm sure the off the wall answere is due to being nervous and on National TV. At that young age or at any age sometimes being in the spot light like that just freezes are thoughts.
Yeah, you know I kind of felt the same way.

But it's still so hilarious.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It wasn't exactly a tough question though to get something at least partially intelligible out. She wasn't even constructing sentences!!! So funny...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

It wasn't exactly a tough question though to get something at least partially intelligible out. She wasn't even constructing sentences!!! So funny...
The host was about to laugh at the end. You can see it on his face.

I know, poor girl.... I have to give her that it is a lot of pressure but, still too funny

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by watchcaddy

The host was about to laugh at the end. You can see it on his face.
Ohhhh yeah - how WOULD you keep a straight face?? And now she's a laughing stock... poor kid!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Ohhhh yeah - how WOULD you keep a straight face?? And now she's a laughing stock... poor kid!
And us promoting it isn't helping either.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am now embarrassed to live in the state of South Carolina (gotta keep reminding myself WHY I moved here! - for the other half!). I mean, I already knew they had crappy education, but jeez!! That was horrible! I've heard it replayed over and over on the radio stations today as well. What a ditz... she totally started making stuff up and made it worse as she went along!

Such as!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what is it they say, if you dont have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. poor girl.

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That video is circulating all over the place. It is a sad testament to the way these kids nowadays are growing up. Seems none of them know how to spell anything (thanks in part to the Internet and all the abbreviated words), none of them knows how to punctuate a sentence, and I highly doubt they even know much about American history. (Ask one who the Secretary of State is.) I don't have kids, but if I did, I know I wouldn't let one of my daughters enter into a beauty pageant, especially if she didn't have brains the brains to back it up.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw this on a friends LiveJournal page and I think it's just a riot!

Remember kids, some places like such as don't have like maps and us U.S. Americans need to help out with The Iraq. Our U.S. education should help the U.S. and provide maps for all South Africans and The Iraq and the Asian countries.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menasmom

That video is circulating all over the place. It is a sad testament to the way these kids nowadays are growing up. Seems none of them know how to spell anything (thanks in part to the Internet and all the abbreviated words), none of them knows how to punctuate a sentence, and I highly doubt they even know much about American history. (Ask one who the Secretary of State is.) I don't have kids, but if I did, I know I wouldn't let one of my daughters enter into a beauty pageant, especially if she didn't have brains the brains to back it up.
Hey! I, as a teenager of the 21st century, CAN spell and I can construct sentences that (usually) make sense! Although.. I don't know who the secretary of state is.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

I saw this on a friends LiveJournal page and I think it's just a riot!

Remember kids, some places like such as don't have like maps and us U.S. Americans need to help out with The Iraq. Our U.S. education should help the U.S. and provide maps for all South Africans and The Iraq and the Asian countries.