Sweet onion sauce....yum

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well today I had a craving for Subway. So thats where I went for there for lunch today. Not the best low cal option but had to have it today. I have been trying a lot of the sauces they have up there. Well today I tried the fat free (40 cals) sweet onion sauce. And I am not an onion fan. But that stuff was great. I will have to get that one again. I think next time I am gonna try some Balsamic Vinager (sp) on my sandwich. Oh and their lite minute maid lemonade was pretty good as well. And for the size I got about 20-30 cals.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh that sounds good! I ate way too much subway when I was in college, but every now and then I've just got to have a sub! I like that they have some different bread flavors!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last week I treated myself to a Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki sub. YUM!!! My other favourite is veggie. I don't have any sauce on that though, just mustard and black pepper.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki sounds good. I will have to try that one some time.

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've just gained 5 pounds from reading your post, Ping! I'll have to try the sweet onion sauce next time I am in Subway-

Can't beat those prices too, and Subway always has fresh deli.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A sub sounds really good right now. I am finally starting to like Subway again and I quit there in February.
I don't like the sweet onion sauce very much though.

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YOu did like that sauce???

I can't eat bread,, but I love Subway,, I was thinking about maybe having one of their wraps,, I wonder if those are good?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by angelkitty

YOu did like that sauce???

I can't eat bread,, but I love Subway,, I was thinking about maybe having one of their wraps,, I wonder if those are good?
Yep I sure did. I did not even think of the wraps. If they have whole wheat wraps I would be willing to give them a try.