I know its been awhile... but I have something to tell all of you...

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I start this thread off with tears beause I am ashamed of myself.

I know that I have hardly been on here for atleast 5 months but I have a good reason.

5 months ago we bought a house... and we moved in. As we were moving things in my BEAUTIFUL, PRECIOUS LILO vanished.

The garage door was left open from someone helping me move things in and I guess Lilo decided she was going to try and find the only home she knew her whole life. (Our old house)

I did everything in this world to try and find my little LOVE but to no avail. I had sooooo many calls but none of them were her. Its been 5 months and I know it must sound silly but I still feel like she will be in my arms again purring soflty in my ear. I just have that feeling that she is out there. Maybe someone loving found her and is spoiling her like she deserves. But I just feel in my heart that she is out there. I dont believe that she is totally GONE from us.

I havent been on here because it was so sad for me. I am and was upset with myself for not being extra careful. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I just miss her so much!!!! What am I gonna do without her?!

I posted this in THE CAT LOUNGE instead of the OVER THE BRIDGE because though she is missing.... she is NOT GONE. My heart tells me so.

I wanted to post a few pics of my little baby just to remember her.....

She ALWAYS SHARED her YOGURT with her DADDY!!

I miss her beautiful face!

Heheheh... look @ her face. She loves me though...

I love her. And I miss her.

~Sarah~

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sarah, I'm so sorry. I can only imagine the suffering you have endured in those 5 months and will probably continue to endure. We all loved Lilo and I'm sure your heart is right - that she has been taken in by someone who is loving her.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh gosh Sarah, I'm so sorry Lilo is missing, but don't give up hope
please don't beat yourself up, I think something like this has happened to a few of us, I personally had a cat, Buster, rip out a screen a couple years ago and disappear. She certainly is a beautiful girl

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Sarah. I am so sorry!!

Many fingers and paws crossed that Lilo will make it back to you!!

How far are you from your old house?? Have ya checked that area??

Come home Lilo. We all want you back safe with your meowmy!!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww so sorry for your cat! We hope she is doing okay wherever she may be!

Never give up looking for her... Have you tried looking around your old house, or places to & around your old house?

Good Luck with everything!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Sarah, I'm so sorry. I can only imagine the suffering you have endured in those 5 months and will probably continue to endure. We all loved Lilo and I'm sure your heart is right - that she has been taken in by someone who is loving her.
I'm soooo sorry to hear this!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Oh Sarah. I am so sorry!!

Many fingers and paws crossed that Lilo will make it back to you!!

How far are you from your old house?? Have ya checked that area??

Come home Lilo. We all want you back safe with your meowmy!!
THANK YOU EVERYONE and thank you YOSEMITE for saying you all LOVED her. That means so much to me. It actually made me
when I read that. But its a good thing. I have hidden alot of my pain from this for too long and it feels good to let it out.

Our old house is about 4 miles away. And YES!! I have checked in that area. I make it a point to drive by there atleast every other day and holler her name. I have talked to people everywhere and left fliers with people in that area and hung them up. Placed adds in the paper. PRAYED. Everything I can think of. I even had the fliers done in the most vibrant, rich, eye catching colors so they are sure to be seen. And then I had them all laminated so they have lasted 5 months....

Some people have torn them down but I just go and hang them back up. Right after she went missing someone tore down LILOS flier in order to hang up a garage sale sign!!!!!
I was P-Oed to say the least. As if they couldnt hang their sign above or below mine?! Why tear mine down?!?!?! Sooooo I got even..... I tore down their garage sale sign!! Hahaha!! That will teach them... DONT MESS WITH A WOMAN WHO WANTS HER CAT BACK!!!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Big-Cat-Fan

Some people have torn them down but I just go and hang them back up. Right after she went missing someone tore down LILOS flier in order to hang up a garage sale sign!!!!!
I was P-Oed to say the least. As if they couldnt hang their sign above or below mine?! Why tear myine down?!?!?! Sooooo I got even..... I tore down their garage sale sign!! Hahaha!! That will teach them... DONT MESS WITH A WOMAN WHO WANTS HER CAT BACK!!!
We love that "Don't mess with a woman who wants her cat back!!!"
That made us laugh
We definitely feel the same way! You go girl!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Keep searching and also let your old neighbors know to keep an eye out for her. Sounds like someone picked her up and she's in another house. And check the shelters too at least once or twice a week.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is such a sad story. I am sending you <<<vibes>>>> I hope everything turns out well and you find peace

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry your Lilo is missing

Many vibes that she can find her way home to you. I am sure though, that she is being taken care of wherever she is. If she was on the streets, you, or someone would have seen her by now.

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She'll come back to you.. Did you have her microchipped or license on a collar???? She's probably being spoiled so badly right now.. She's a beautiful beautiful cat.. Someone is taking wonderful care of her.. You have to stay positive..

Lots of hugs, and even more vibes that she finds her way back to you...

taterkitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh, I'm so sorry!!! I do hope she has a safe return home soon! She's a very beautiful girl!!!!! ((((HUGS))))

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I really truly do hope you come home one day to find your baby girl on the front step wondering why you haven't fed her yogurt yet.