Ever feel like you live in the monkey house at the zoo????

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG. Stumpy is tearing all over the house leaping over everything and running around in circles (literally...), and Smudge and Lily are wrestling each other and racing around the loungeroom running into everything, and generally making a big old racket. When Lily stops wrestling, Smudge runs around doing her crazy little high pitched mew.

Eek! Stumpy just saw Smudge so spun around and jumped behind her up to the couch, but forgot I was here and landed on me instead... Scared her more than it scared me I think

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I can totally relate!!! In fact two nights ago it sounded as if we had a herd of elephants in the house!! Taffy,Allie,and Ella Mae were being wild!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last night Hades and Circe were playing kitty NASCAR, running across the living room, over the computer desk and jumping on the end tables
of course the others were watching them like they were nuts!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We definitely know how you feel!

We have cat highways on our ceilings that our cats go around & around. They will chase each other for a while until they get wore out
They make us laugh so much

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh yeah! And even with just 2 of em here!

Mooch has never learned how to run on lenolium. Last night she came charging across the kitchen to the bathroom at full speed, tried to stop, slid and crashed into the door frame! Gave me a good scare! Then she just sat down calmly and looked at me like 'Whats up Mom?'

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Then she just sat down calmly and looked at me like 'Whats up Mom?'
Mine give me those looks all the time!
Especially if I "catch" one of them playing with a toy, they will sometimes stop and give me an embarrassed look like "I wasn't doing anything!"

And to answer the OP's question, every day I feel like I'm in a zoo! But I love it!