Vibes/prayers for Katie

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey guys, just wanted to request some vibes/prayers for my baby girl, Katie. She's lost a little weight recently, which is always a concern in a senior kitty (she's 14), so we're going to the vet this afternoon. She had senior blood panel, along with a thryroid check, done six months ago and her levels looked great then, but, considering her age, we'll have another one done. My first thought, since she also has an increased appetite, is hyperthyroidism. She doesn't have any other symptoms (no fur loss or increased urination) and is still pretty active, so hopefully it's nothing too serious.

Will keep you posted. Thanks so much for thinking of Katie.

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Prayers and that the vet finds nothing serious! We're thinking about you Katie!!

barkleysjester

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

Hey guys, just wanted to request some vibes/prayers for my baby girl, Katie. She's lost a little weight recently, which is always a concern in a senior kitty (she's 14), so we're going to the vet this afternoon. She had senior blood panel, along with a thryroid check, done six months ago and her levels looked great then, but, considering her age, we'll have another one done. My first thought, since she also has an increased appetite, is hyperthyroidism. She doesn't have any other symptoms (no fur loss or increased urination) and is still pretty active, so hopefully it's nothing too serious.

Will keep you posted. Thanks so much for thinking of Katie.
All the best to your precious Katie!