Got Puff a new toy

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got one of those lazer lights for Puff. He played for a little bit and then gave up. I put it right in front of Kota and she bit her paw trying to get it..lol. I'll have to try to get a video of them playing with it this week.

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laser lights are are a great invention for our kitties, are't they? Mine love theirs. Can't wait to see the video!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by taterbug

Laser lights are are a great invention for our kitties, are't they? Mine love theirs. Can't wait to see the video!
I've gotten lots of video but you can't see most of it. (Dark rooms) Everytime I get him in a lighted place he quits on me. But I must say he's exherting lots of energy. Hopefully it will help that pudge he's got.

barkleysjester

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I might look into getting one of those for Barkley, are they expensive and where can I find one? He has lots and lots and lots of energy to get out so this might be a good thing for him

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BarkleysJester

I might look into getting one of those for Barkley, are they expensive and where can I find one? He has lots and lots and lots of energy to get out so this might be a good thing for him
I got mine for a dollar at a flea market. But their generally not too expensive in the stores. Look at the dollar store they might have it.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think we paid like $7 for ours at Petsmart.

Noodles loves the lazer pointer! She hogs it so Mooch barely gets to play with it! We can't even move the case it came in because she will come running from a dead sleep!

I hope you can get a good video of your kitties playing with it! I'd love to see it!

jarvis

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Haha, yeah, it's amazing what will entertain a cat!

You should definitely post some pics of Puff enjoying it!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SalemWitchChild

I got mine for a dollar at a flea market. But their generally not too expensive in the stores. Look at the dollar store they might have it.
Yup, they have them at the dollar stores here
They are a hoot!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Try either a dollar store or a hardware store. Ebay has them for pretty cheap, but depending on where you are the shipping may not make it worth it.

Our cats love them...and so do the dogs! Want to cause chaos in our house? Turn on a laser light...6 cats and 3 dogs playing together with the goal of killing something they can't get! But, they sleep for HOURS after that.