I can't believe it!

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Popsie is afraid of the vaccum and I was just using it with the attachments to clean the sofa. Anyway, Popsie came over to the couch and I actually coxed him up and he let me vaccum him! I'm so proud of my boy. He needed it too cuz he's got dandruff and stuff.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I believe you! Our Bijou loves to be vacuumed with the dust brush with the central vacuum. I'm sure it's because the vacuum doesn't make much noise. I posted pictures of him being vacuumed in the Fur Pictures forum. He'll roll all around so I don't miss any parts.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I believe you! Our Bijou loves to be vacuumed with the dust brush with the central vacuum. I'm sure it's because the vacuum doesn't make much noise. I posted pictures of him being vacuumed in the Fur Pictures forum. He'll roll all around so I don't miss any parts.
See, Popsie normally hates the vaccum though. That's why I'm so shocked that he would come to me to be vaccumed.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe he's having a senior's moment.
Sorry, I couldn't resist after reading your other post.

I have no explanation why he would suddenly like the vacuum but it's wonderful for keeping down the hair on the furniture.

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

Popsie is afraid of the vaccum and I was just using it with the attachments to clean the sofa. Anyway, Popsie came over to the couch and I actually coxed him up and he let me vaccum him! I'm so proud of my boy. He needed it too cuz he's got dandruff and stuff.
That's pretty nifty!

Every cat I've EVER had has ran when they even see me open the closet where the vacuum is kept and hid until just about an hour after the vacuuming is over!!!

barkleysjester

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My babies always run when they see me preparing to go get the vacuum. But if Petunia is nestled into her little corner by the balcony window she will just stay there, whereas Barkley runs under the bed or jumps way up high on the cabinets and stuff! They are some smart little ones because they know where I keep the vaccum and everything
That is one thing in the house I dont have to worry about them ever messing with!

jarvis

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Heh...I never really thought about that...but Ike definitely needs it! I don't think she is scared of the vacuum, unless she gets in my way and I have to push it towards her to get her to move. She also likes the blowdryer, I blow it on her sometimes when she get curious about it and she doesn't mind it.