Yeap, Im dying my hair again......

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've got the itch... I just have to dye my hair!

I'm a natural redhead but with working out in the sun, it bleaches my hair and the top layer is blonde and it's driving me bonkers!

One of the guys on our crew was talking to the homeowner the other day and all I heard was "You have to talk to the owner. She's the blonde over there........" Not that there is anything wrong with being blonde. I'm just a redhead and I LOVE being a redhead.. Soooooooo

Here's a before pic that I took last night and I will post and after when I'm done!

my cat mellow

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am from England but currently live in Yorktown V
oooo you look so serious lol, I love red hair it alays seems so vibrant, I am a brunette and generally always have a red tint to my hair, the only time I dyed it to its natural colour was for my wedding so that I would please my grandmother!
Looking forward to seeing the results

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by My cat Mellow

oooo you look so serious lol, I love red hair it alays seems so vibrant, I am a brunette and generally always have a red tint to my hair, the only time I dyed it to its natural colour was for my wedding so that I would please my grandmother!
Looking forward to seeing the results
Yeah, Im not one for smiling much
Which is crazy because Im always laughing all the time!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I really want your red hair!
I dye mine red. I gotta do it again, I do it outta a box as I cannot afford professional all the time. Not as pretty as I'd like, but it'll do!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I really want your red hair!
I dye mine red. I gotta do it again, I do it outta a box as I cannot afford professional all the time. Not as pretty as I'd like, but it'll do!
I am doing it myself
I go to Sally's Beauty Supply and get what I need. It's only about $20 to do it.

When I was little, I had copper red hair... Like a penny... or better yet.. Strawberry Shortcake
I hated it back then but I LOVE it now.
I am sooooo vain about it too.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A little redder then I wanted but it will tone down in a couple days

I also took a pic to show you how long it is and a couple of Justice's hair.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks nice so far and I know it will mellow out after a few washings and also the light outside will make it look different!!! I like that you took one from the back.. I never knew it was that long.... Looks shorter from the front!
Hope you love it too!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

It looks nice so far and I know it will mellow out after a few washings and also the light outside will make it look different!!! I like that you took one from the back.. I never knew it was that long.... Looks shorter from the front!
Hope you love it too!
It's slightly layered. But for the most part its looooooooooooooong

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
cool!
I do agree it will definitely tone down in the next 2 days.

Plus the blonde hair doesn't help with the lightness of the red either.

funny thing, I'm a blonde that dyes her hair red. Actually not anymore. Tuesday I go in for a dye back. I've been trying to get the red out for over a year by myself, but I finally decided to have the salon do it. I'll be posting pictures later too.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm natural blonde (tho my mom says I had strawberry blonde as a child) and have been going red for almost 2 yrs now. I love the red shade I've picked out. Will probably redo it again (red) in a few more months

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Who me? I have never colored my hair till now - so no I would not go "non-natural" unless it was temporary for Halloween