So What's on Everyone's Dinner Menu tonight.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went shopping after work and found an excellent deal on chicken wings..

So I am making Honey Garlic Chicken Wings.

A nice veggie stirfry and fried rice.

I put the wings in the oven about 1/2 hour ago and they are now smelling very yummy

Missed lunch today so this is going to be a feast.....

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Porterhouse steaks with a potato casserole and some sweet corn. Yum.

nimbus

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My sister just treated me to a meal at a nice sushi restaurant (she owed me, because I did some research work for her
). Anyway, I'm currently stuffed with spicy tuna roll, shrimp and crab tempura rolls, and mochi (Japanese dessert). I'm so full, I don't feel like doing anything tonight except sitting around and going to sleep.

-Kristen

noludoru

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
JELLO!!!!

No seriously, we had jello for dinner.... LOL! I found a jello recipe book (don't even get me started on that) on our shelves, and we had just bought some, so I made the most delicious lemon-lime-pineapple jello. It was awesome. Since we can't just eat jello, though, we have some sammiches.

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone's having corn!
Since we have UFC on PPV tonight, our menu is little cocktail smokies in sauce, ground beef cheese dip with nachos, and chicken n' cheese taquitos. I'm thinking about making double chocolate chip cookies, too, but...

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a grilled cheese sandwich with marble jack cheddar on it and I am having a buster bar from DQ for dessert.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had fried green tomatoes - mmmmmmm - love 'em.

Hubby doesn't like them so he had back bacon on a bun (that's Canadian bacon to you non-Canadian folks and for those of you that aren't familiar with it, it is very different from the strips of bacon).

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nimbus

My sister just treated me to a meal at a nice sushi restaurant (she owed me, because I did some research work for her
). Anyway, I'm currently stuffed with spicy tuna roll, shrimp and crab tempura rolls, and mochi (Japanese dessert). I'm so full, I don't feel like doing anything tonight except sitting around and going to sleep.

-Kristen
Very jealous!

We only have two Sushi bars here and given where we are, it's terribly expensive, so I rarely get sushi

Being from Seattle, it was like one of my staple foods

Tonight we're having leftover (homemade) lasagna, meatballs, Italian sausage and italian spare ribs.

jarvis

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The boyfriend and I made a pretty great dinner...chicken strips and rice cooked with lemon and lime, chives, cilantro, salt and pepper. A salad on the side and a little bit of spicy salsa in the rice...a little cuban, a lot good!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jarvis

The boyfriend and I made a pretty great dinner...chicken strips and rice cooked with lemon and lime, chives, cilantro, salt and pepper. A salad on the side and a little bit of spicy salsa in the rice...a little cuban, a lot good!
Ohhh that sounds so good. Is there a recipe for this?

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does a can of ravioli count?
If I had it my way in the world, I would've been eating a ranch, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers and boiled eggs in an iceberg lettuce salad. Yum!
And maybe a bit of bacon or turkey in there.