Can PJ & Punky get some "Get adopted today" Vibes?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Someone is coming to adopt a pair of kittens today. PJ & Punky could use mega that they are "the ones", please!!! They aren't done with meds, but I really want them to get placed together & these people who want a pair....well, anyone who wants a pair of kittens, don't come by often!

I cleaned them up so they smell all nice. Told PJ not to whack anyone in the face. And told Punky to do what comes naturally, be cute.

jarvis

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
good luck babies!!!!

I'd adopt them myself, but that's what I say about all babies..
Oh how I wish I could save them all (but the boyfriend wont let me!
)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry. Just got home. Bad news....I've got PJ & Punky with me. The couple really liked them, esp. since the guy's hands smelled like food & food is PJ's best friend.
Only problem was that they were allowed 2 cats, but there were size restrictions of 20 lbs. And honestly, I could see PJ weighing more than 20 lbs.....and none of us was willing to chance it.

They did adopt one of my former foster bottle babies, one of a litter of 6 I had for an entire 3 days!

green bunny

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They'll find their forever home soon! Today just wasn't meant to be. But their future parent(s) are just waiting for the right time to look (though they might not know it yet!

The ONLY reason I have Possum is because I chose to go to the grad school here instead of the others I was accepted into. Otherwise I would have never known he existed. Others from the rescue group (who had rescued him and his siblings) truly felt that none of them would ever get adopted because of their extreme shyness. Now they all have loving homes, with Possum the last to get placed. He had been in foster care his whole life and was 1 1/2 years old when he came to me. He has blossomed so much in the (almost) 6 months he's been with me.

It might take some time, but if they are cute and adoptable, then they'll get adopted. The pieces will fall into place.

Tricia

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

At least they took someone! Any adoptions are good when you need the space
Try 15 adoptions in one day!
No adoptions for almost 2 weeks, then BAM! We aren't about to complain.

Somebody will fall in love with my hunks. I know I have.

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
15?!!!!

That is awsome

I'm sure someones will snatch these cuties up soon enough

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh!...
...I really wished that they were adopted both!...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
For Massive adoptions in your area!