Anything interesting?

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anybody have anything intersting going on tonight? I don't, I might go rent a movie. I'm going to try and go to bed early since I don't feel that good. Probably won't be able to fall asleep though. I never can.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The most interesting thing is that my best friends little sister called me to see if I wanted to hang out tonight.

It's funny because 1. We've never hung out! 2. We've recently discovered that she and my step-bother have a lil thing going on. (It was a surprise to everyone, including them. No one connected any last names till my best friends other sister walked into their job to see this hot guy her sis was gushing about day and night!
) 3. It was 10pm before she called me!

DH and I are just watching RV over a late dinner tonight. I do have some leftover pie in the refrigerator though!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Just dinner with parents tonight, making a huge shepherds pie. Tristans lending me one of his suitcases for our holiday as i have like a huge sports bag that i usually use, but it doesn't have any solid walls. So perhaps i can do a little packing tomorrow!!!!!! 8 days to go!!!!!

Ooh...and Dr Who is on tonight!!

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tv....
Tv.........
and a little more TV....

While listening to my SO's snore symphony and cuddling with my Sophie.

brittany

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

2. We've recently discovered that she and my step-bother have a lil thing going on. (It was a surprise to everyone, including them. No one connected any last names till my best friends other sister walked into their job to see this hot guy her sis was gushing about day and night!
)
Wow, isn't it crazy how small of a world it is?! LOL

My boyfriend and I went to Applebees tonight to celebrate his new job starting, and me surviving week one of law school!
The rest of the night will be spent 1. cleaning the litter box in like an hour, 2. watching tv without feeling guilty because I already studied for the day, and 3. probably reading before bed. LOL