Loki! For god's sake, NO!

green bunny

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Last night, I was washing out Loki and Possum's dishes so I coud give them dinner. When I'm in the kitchen Loki likes to sit on the microwave and watch me. So I finish, and I turn towards the microwave and I see Loki putting his stupid paw in the toaster!!! I yelled at him and he took his paw out and then just looked at me and complained at me! Moron cat! Guess who's toaster's now unplugged!

Tricia

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He just wanted to see what would happen!

Now next time you go to make toast you're going to be so frustrated trying to figure out why the darn thing won't work, only to remember it's because someone forced you to unplug it.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I thought, "Just like my house, and my Loki!" Are all Lokis insane, or what????

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh gosh, unplugging the toaster is a sacred ritual around here. If we left it plugged in, I'm afraid we wouldn't have any cats left by now.

Glad you caught him in time!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

green bunny

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pipersjo

Well, you did give them the name Loki you must have expected some trouble! Lol!
Lol, so true! When I went to look at him at the Humane Society he kept trying to play with and bite my necklace, and he also kept trying to chew on the buttons on my sister's shirt!

Tricia

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Name a cat after the god of chaos and look what happens.
(Kinda like naming a cat after the villain Mojo Jojo in Powerpuff Girls, and then we wonder why Mojo is so naughty.)

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Name a cat after the god of chaos and look what happens.
(Kinda like naming a cat after the villain Mojo Jojo in Powerpuff Girls, and then we wonder why Mojo is so naughty.)

Lol, a mischievous god to boot!

tarasque

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
oh geez that could have turned out nasty. Good thing you spotted him when you did. Im lucky that Zeek has never thought to check out things like that before. Tho Sasha the kitty im babysitting likes to climb in the dryer.

crouchingcheese

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
When I was younger I had a hamster named Loki, and he was the craziest little bugger!

He got loose twice (well, two memorable times at least).

The first time he was gone for about three days, where did we find him? In the basement (mind you, this was an old house, you had to go outside to get into the basement), in a five gallon bucket. There was nothing on either side of the bucket, it was in the middle of the floor, and there was Loki, staring up at me from the bucket chasm like it was any other day.

The second time he was gone for about a week. I kept putting food out, and it kept disappearing. Well, finally, my step mom was making dinner one night. I heard her screech about a sound coming from the oven. My dad opened that drawer thingie under the oven, and there again was Loki, acting as if it was the most natural thing ever to be sitting in an oven drawer.

*Sigh* I really do miss that hamster, he had some serious personality, but I agree, mischievious acts must be linked by the name!

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I once caught Radar sitting on top of the hot toaster I'd just used, fishing in the slots with his paw. Fortunately I am in the habit of unplugging everything right after I've finished using it, but it was still hot for goodness sake! He must have thought I had toasted a mouse for him