What a little spaz!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness I have my hands full this morning
I'm "babysitting" my mom's new puppy, Flowerbelle. This morning i'm going to run her to the shelter and take her stitches out from her spay surgery while my mom is at the car dealership. This is one of the foster puppies my sister raised in her home from the shelter. (flowerbelle's mommy, claire one of our shelter dogs, gave birth to her at my sister's house.) Last week ALL of Claire's baby's got adopted
My mom had bonded with flowerbelle sooo much when she was a baby that she wanted to adopt her when she was ready.(she'd go over to my sister's house and help bottle feed her when claire wouldn't nurse) Last week was my mom's birthday, so i adopted flower for her

And wow...now that she's 7 weeks old, this puppy is a total spaz
She's running around my living room and has dragged ALL of my dog's toys in here with her along with all of her's and she's going around from toy to toy shaking them around like a rag doll and having a hay day playing
I wish i had a fraction of her energy
She's a total doll! I'm going to have to get my mom to take some pictures of flowerbelle to share with everyone!

So...anyone wanna help me babysit the little spaz for a few more hours? She's insane!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Only if you help me with my own ..........JACK!

I've got this mental picture in my head of her shaking those toys around though

I bet she'll sleep tonight
Ahh now she's on to shaking the kitty toys
I've already had to take 5 away from her! I forgot to "puppy proof" before she came over and she's found all of the kitty toys
(she likes them because they're small like her and eaiser for her to get her mouth on them).

I'd happily babysit Jack for you!He's a cutie pie!!!!
I hope my mom sleeps well tonight, because this puppy is playing up a storm right now
I'm going to take her to the shelter in a little bit to get those stitches out.

When she was spayed, the vet also fixed an umbibilical cord hernia she had (it's pretty common- it happens when the momma's chew the cord's too short after birth.) So poor little Flowerbelle has had her whole little tummy cut up. I bet she'll be glad when those stitches are long gone...then she can jump even better
She's been getting into my boy's dog food all morning (i had to put it on the counter!) apparently she preferes large breed dog food to her puppy food
Such a spaz!!!!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww! Sounds adorable! I love puppies!

I had my own active kitty this morning! Chynna who is 15 years old had a kitten moment!
She went to the litter box and then went absolutely crazy flying around the apartment and skidding on her butt into the cupboards, then regaining her dignity only to take off running to attach one of Abby's red mice. It was so cute!

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She is a beagle mix after all! People dont realize how wild beagle puppies are and adults can be if kept active!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gladly!
I'll bring my Lab, Coco, she's a spaz about toys whipping them about....I imagine they'd get along great!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Awww! Sounds adorable! I love puppies!

I had my own active kitty this morning! Chynna who is 15 years old had a kitten moment!
She went to the litter box and then went absolutely crazy flying around the apartment and skidding on her butt into the cupboards, then regaining her dignity only to take off running to attach one of Abby's red mice. It was so cute!
Aww Linda- she sounds soo cute!!! I love how you said "she regained her dignity"
You crack me up! We need pictures!

Originally Posted by Fostermomm

She is a beagle mix after all! People dont realize how wild beagle puppies are and adults can be if kept active!
Oh goodness she's not even a mix, she's a fullblooded! but goodness is she a little nut
(we think her mommy, claire and the other pregnant dog that came in around the same time were used as "breeders"
) Fortunately though- ALL puppies from both litters found awesome homes last week
Hopefully both mommas will soon too! (my mom was going to take Claire, but Claire kept going after my mom's older dog) Fortuantely though, my mom at least knew what she was up for before adopting her (i made sure she really researched the breed and made sure she'd be a good match for her.) My mom already has her spoiled rotten

Flowerbelle is smart too! She's 7 weeks old today and already knows: sit, stay, shake, and is potty trained!
I think she's doing soo well because my mom has started training her/ working with her at a young age. She's training her using the book "The Loved Dog" - Tamar Geller...the same one i've used for my dogs....and she's doing great already!
I am sooo happy Flowerbelle has such a good home! My sister is happy too that she gets to see her former foster puppy all the time
This is definitely one of the most loved puppies out there!

Originally Posted by white cat lover

Gladly!
I'll bring my Lab, Coco, she's a spaz about toys whipping them about....I imagine they'd get along great!
ohhhhhh Natalie- i will have to pm you a pic. of one of the newest shelter doggies when we update the pictures on the site! She's a GORGEOUS chocolate lab. (the vet thinks she's about 8 yrs old) Her name is Ginger- ohhh man i bet you'd love her! She's a pretty girl! Really smart too -she seems to know most of her commands! She got spayed yesterday so i'm hoping that she finds a good home soon! Hehe - and Coco can come play at our house anyime!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

I'll send Jake over to occupy her!

Jake's almost 2 and does this stuff.
lol i'm sure my mom would love that
three times the trouble
flowerbelle is back at home with my mom now (she picked her up earlier in the afternoon) and so she has her and mine/her's rotten 12 yr old pup to occupy her