My life sucks right now

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH didn't get a check yet and we are so far behind on bills it's not funny. We will probably get our utilities shut off and my car might get repoed. Things aren't cool right now.

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm really sorry hun.

We're having a lot of bill problems too. We're sooooo behind and one thing after another keeps happening to screw us up again!

It seems like when it rains it pours...but life goes on and trust me, you can make it through.

You're a lot stronger than you realize, and times like this will show you the power of your own strength.

for you.

and a

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DaniMarie

I'm really sorry hun.

We're having a lot of bill problems too. We're sooooo behind and one thing after another keeps happening to screw us up again!

It seems like when it rains it pours...but life goes on and trust me, you can make it through.

You're a lot stronger than you realize, and times like this will show you the power of your own strength.

for you.

and a
Thanks, I appreciate your kind words.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i was in bad times just a few months ago, so i know how you feel. things have started to get a lot better for us, but still not out of deep water yet.

i hope you find your feet again soon.

arie85

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

DH didn't get a check yet and we are so far behind on bills it's not funny. We will probably get our utilities shut off and my car might get repoed. Things aren't cool right now.
OMG
How much is the bill if I may ask?

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Oh honey, I know what that's like. Do you have anything laying around the house that you could sell in a yard sale this weekend? You'd be amazed at the things people will buy.

Good luck!
My DH is going to try and sell a few things like his paint ball gun that he doesn't use and his 400 dollar watch he hardley wears anymore. I know we won't get near what their worth but it will help.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please call the financial institution that has your auto loan and ask for an loan extension. Explain your financial circumstance to them. I used to work in auto finance and most places are quite willing to work with their customer-its much cheaper than repo'ing a vehicle.

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I read your thread and I swear I was reading about my life!!!!! My husband has been out of work since March.. He finally got a job but he doesn't start till Monday 8/27. We are negative in our bank account, our dish was turned off,, thank god our electric bill went through,, but we have no money for gas and food, and our rent check bounced too.. It's been soo tough.. It's very depressing, and equally upsetting..

Hon, I feel for you,, so much.. If you want to talk just pm me,, I'm feeling your pain!! Big time.. We're trying to sell a Playstation 3 for like $450 bucks,, and it's worth soo much more.. But it's part of the sacrifices we must make to live..

Hang in there, and I will too

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry
I know what you are going through. My DH has been out of work since Feb & nothing yet
it is tough... but we do the best we can.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Please call the financial institution that has your auto loan and ask for an loan extension. Explain your financial circumstance to them. I used to work in auto finance and most places are quite willing to work with their customer-its much cheaper than repo'ing a vehicle.
I agree with Gail on this one. A lot of the times your creditors will work with you and give you an extension of some sort.

We lost EVERYTHING we own in the Southeastern MN Flood. We have no money & no house, and we got extensions on our bills too.

Call your people as soon as you can so they know whats going on, be honest with them & they will probably work with you.

arie85

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

My DH is going to try and sell a few things like his paint ball gun that he doesn't use and his 400 dollar watch he hardley wears anymore. I know we won't get near what their worth but it will help.
If you need a little help I can send you $50.00 by mail or something, if it helps, because I just can't see people in a bad situation, it makes me feel bad

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by arie85

If you need a little help I can send you $50.00 by mail or something, if it helps, because I just can't see people in a bad situation, it makes me feel bad
Awww, that's so kind of you. I can't take your money. My mom is helping me out somewhat. I just hate to be a mooch.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by arie85

OMG
How much is the bill if I may ask?
I just saw this reply. To answer our bills right now total almost 800 dollars. My mom going to help with some. Thank God I have her.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

They threatened to repo my car when I was only a week behind and my payment at the time was only 50 dollars because I had paid ahead before that. I explained my situation and they're like well we need some kind of payment. I'll never get a car there again!!

arie85

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

They threatened to repo my car when I was only a week behind and my payment at the time was only 50 dollars because I had paid ahead before that. I explained my situation and they're like well we need some kind of payment. I'll never get a car there again!!
I hope it will be better now...

cdubbie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Try this charity:

http://www.modestneeds.org/

I like it b/c it is for ppl in a temporary bind, and the givers can pick and choose who gets their $.

What is the hold up with your DH's checks? Sorry if I missed in reading.
It sounds like you have cash coming but there is a delay? How can that be? Even when the state of CA paid state employees in IOUs, the banks cashed the payroll "checks" - the banks suffered, not the employees.