Parents neighbors have no sense

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My parents got new neighbors last year. We thought is was just one guy moving in but he must have roomies cuz there are several cars there all the time. Anyway, to the point. They have a bug zapper in their backyard and they leave it on all the time. Day time, night time, it's on. Even when they're not outside. Don't they relize what a waste of energy that is. Maybe they don't care, I don't know but it's annoying. Besides they're just attracting more bugs than if they would leave it off. DUH.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

My parents got new neighbors last year. We thought is was just one guy moving in but he must have roomies cuz there are several cars there all the time. Anyway, to the point. They have a bug zapper in their backyard and they leave it on all the time. Day time, night time, it's on. Even when they're not outside. Don't they relize what a waste of energy that is. Maybe they don't care, I don't know but it's annoying. Besides they're just attracting more bugs than if they would leave it off. DUH.
O.m.g!!! Ours did the same!!! At the other house we had a young childless couple move in, and the guy had the noisiest car, noisy parties. They built a HUUUUUUGE barn like shed in their yard so they could put in a pool table and not care about their neighbours lack of sleep. And yes...the bug zapper!!! Why would you have it on 24/7 in the backyard..when there is no one outside to get attacked by mosquitos???

Are some people just dumb or what??