OMG! Yoda is alive!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep~~~this is sooo frickin weird!! I kept telling my hubby that I didnt think he was dead, because of the way he erm, shot him.....

Im not going to be too graphic, but he is indeed alive! I took him to the vet tonite and hes going to be fine!!!! OMG~I am so happy that hes alive.....He is resting under my bed, the vet gave him some meds to help him relax and also sent home some pain meds and antibiotics!

I really thank you ALL from the bottom of my heart, for everything. You are all the best~

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Yep~~~this is sooo frickin weird!! I kept telling my hubby that I didnt think he was dead, because of the way he erm, shot him.....

Im not going to be too graphic, but he is indeed alive! I took him to the vet tonite and hes going to be fine!!!! OMG~I am so happy that hes alive.....He is resting under my bed, the vet gave him some meds to help him relax and also sent home some pain meds and antibiotics!

I really thank you ALL from the bottom of my heart, for everything. You are all the best~
Oh god sweetie!! I'm so glad he is ok!!!!!! I hope you have still taken into account what everyone said. I know it is hard. I know your beloved pup is alive, but it still doesn't forgive what happened. I hope you can get something organised, you and your babies deserve so much better *hugs*

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Samantha1979

Is he hurt bad? What are you going to do about your husband?
Thats my question as well. I am glad your dog is alive. But your husband has some issues that need to addressed by a professional. Because honestly I could not stay with my husband if he did what your did.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I doubt you will read this but.....

Seriously do you make this stuff up for attention?
Everytime you post something serious you retract it later in the day.

Either you do this for attention or this stuff is truely happening. Either way you need to walk down the hall from where you work for some help.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, from what I gathered, I didnt want to ask too many questions earlier today when I got home and found out he had even shot him to begin with...but he struck him by the ear. Umm......he is going to be ok!
For now DH and I are not speaking. He is trying to be nice to me, and he swears he is sorry, and that it wasnt supposed to end up this way...yadda, yadda....

He knows I will be using $$$ out of his savings acct for the vet trip! I am not by any means excusing what he has done!!!

And not to erm, get off subject or anything, but where he came from, shooting a animal rather then spending $$ on it, is what is done. Awhile back calico2222 posted about a cat being shot and thats how her hubby was raised, well, thats the same way around here! No, he should of never done it. And he realizes that now.....

Sorry to ramble guys. I think I am in shock myself....

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Either you do this for attention or this stuff is truely happening. Either way you need to walk down the hall from where you work for some help.
Im really not sure what your referring to. WTH would I make up something sooo terrible?? Thats just crazy!!!
I mean, your entitled to your own opinion and all...but no, its not for attention! I just havent had time to come back on and update what happened. After I found Yoda and looked him over, I ran him to the vet. Would you like to see a pic??

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am having a real hard time with this one I am sorry again, did they get the bullet out? There is something not amazing about this ... You have put things like this before and then came back with an OK part, other ones that were unbelievable to me and this pretty much tops them. Its to hard to even consider being truthful to me, something is not right

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

And not to erm, get off subject or anything, but where he came from, shooting a animal rather then spending $$ on it, is what is done.
This is my last post on this subject. Its just to sickening to keep reading it.

I am sorry Cat but you are making excuses for what he did. I do not care where someone is from shooting an animal in the head with the intent on killing it is inexcusable, its animal cruelty at its finest. I do not care how someone was raised it is wrong. I can't believe you are making excuses for this behavior. You husband needs serious help like now because if you stick around next time it could be worse.

BTW did you actually tell the vet the full story of what happened (that your husband shot the dog) or did you make up an excuse for how it happened.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
This is getting me worried with the replies. I don't know what to think now.

Can't be an Amber

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm more concerned not only that he shot Yoda in the first place, but now that he didn't even do it properly and left the poor thing to suffer with a gunshot wound to the head before you found him.

How did you discover after all that he was alive? It seems like that was the first thing you might have noticed when you found him, or if he really did look like he was dead, how did he manage to resurrect himself? Did you have him laid out in a special resting place or something and then hear him moving?

How bizarre. Anyway, I'm soooooooo glad he is going to be ok.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ya know I even regret poting anything about my dog. I cant believe that people on here can be so rude and hateful! I will be glad to post a pic to anyone that doesnt believe what happened.

Oh, and yes I did tell my vet he was shot...........

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bless your heart! And you even posted in the bridge forum for him too! What a miracle!

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh, and yes I did tell my vet he was shot...........
By your husband? I am sorry I am just having a hard time with this. What happened to your dog is nothing short of animal cruelty. And to make excuses for it sickens me. I am sorry saying its just how he was raised does not fly with me. All he did was chase a cat. He did not deserve what happened to him. And at the very very least I hope you rehome the dog to a family who will not dream of doing such a thing to him.

Now I am done and will not post again unless asked a direct question.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

And not to erm, get off subject or anything, but where he came from, shooting a animal rather then spending $$ on it, is what is done. Awhile back calico2222 posted about a cat being shot and thats how her hubby was raised, well, thats the same way around here!
DH did that because the cat was attacking cats he shouldn't have been attacking (females, kittens) and stalking the goats. That doesn't even compare to your husband shooting the dog because he was just chasing the cats. There is a big difference there.

In our situation, the cat was wild, and even the vet said neutering wouldn't have stopped the behavior because MIlL called before he shot it.

Don't compare my husband to your husband.

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ping

BTW did you actually tell the vet the full story of what happened (that your husband shot the dog) or did you make up an excuse for how it happened.

This story upset me so bad I cried for you and Yoda while having dinner with my BF and almost couldn't eat it disturbed me so bad. I personally don't wanna hear anymore sad stories because it only ends with excuses and no action is taken.
Almost like the fable, the little boy who cried wolf.
I am not meaning this in a smarta** way, but just being frank.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes you guys got it-I am a FAKE!! After being a member for SO long, I have decided to just make s*** up....

Ok, and since ya all think I am such a LIAR, and want to know all the details, I was gone while he shot him. Yoda ran away, DH never found him...I got home, and talked with DH about what happened. I told him I had a feeling he wasnt DEAD. Well my feeling was right-he wasnt. I left to go to town, an DH calls me and said "yodas out side" I said ok, I will be right there!!! I get home Yoda comes running up to me, jumps in the car...and I see he has blood in his ear. I bring him in and look him over, called my vet, and took him in.

End of story. I am sorry you guys cant believe what I am saying.....

Status
Not open for further replies.