3 Weeks Old Update - Lots of Pictures!

mishirish

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
First up is Maggie! She was named because she is quite the explorer, first born and first to walk to all corners of her cage! Had she been a boy, she'd be Magellan, but little miss Maggie (Walker) suits her just as well. =)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mishirish

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Second born is the other Tortie girl, China. The little smudge above her left eye makes her look always concerned, like a porcelain doll. Hence, China!

mishirish

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Our third girl was formally named Zap because of the lightning-like blaze on her forehead, but she's a little too dainty to suit that name, so she is now called Cindy due to another one of her markings, the "mole". =)

mishirish

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
#4 is now known as Caesar! He is pretty kingly, being one of the larger kittens, and also one of the laziest. =)

mishirish

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
#5, the other boy, has been dubbed Captain. He is the largest of the litter and was beginning to open his eyes at only 4 days old - we figured he was the smart one, opening up his eyes as soon as he could so he could watch where the mobile buffet goes. He's a momma's boy!

mishirish

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Last but certainly not least, is Flower. She is by far the biggest girl, almost as big as Captain. She takes after Caesar, though, and spends most of her time in one spot. She was the hardest to come up with a name for, and I ended up naming her after the skunk from Bambi.

sassy's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I wish we could take one! (I say this about all kittens I see, because I'm such a sucker.) They are adorable. How do you live with such cuteness?

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sooooooooooooo cute!!! My babies are 3 weeks as well, this HAS TO BE the cutest age EVER!!!!!!!!

mishirish

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone! I tell you, this really is an adorable age... Starting to walk but so very wobbly, starting to groom themselves and each other, and ohmygosh kitten purrs! They love to lay on their backs and bat my fingers, show me who's boss! Living with such cuteness is tough though, only because I really don't want to leave them. =)

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mishirish

Thanks everyone! I tell you, this really is an adorable age... Starting to walk but so very wobbly, starting to groom themselves and each other, and ohmygosh kitten purrs! They love to lay on their backs and bat my fingers, show me who's boss! Living with such cuteness is tough though, only because I really don't want to leave them. =)
Amen to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so obsessed with them, I don't think I'll ever be able to part with them, they're so sweet and the cute things they do I can watch and play with them for HOURS without getting bored.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww they are ALL so cute - it would be hard just to pick out one for adoption - hope you find great homes for them