Anyone watching BB8 (us) tonight?

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok I gotta talk about this.

Jen is trying to get herself kicked out tonight instead of being voted out like everyone else. I mean you can tell.

1. I know smoking is a bad habit and all but look what she did to EDs smokes. Thats was to far and you know she did it to get kicked out.

2. Eating real food when she was not supposed to. She knew that would be a big big no no. Yet she did it anyways and had a penalty vote put against her from big brother.

3. that little tirade when she was eating and EDs smoking. She knows getting into fights and laying hands on people in there like that is a no no and people have been kicked out before for fights and using tooth brushes in the toliet that belong to other people.

But on the upside its nice to see her lose her cool for once and not just say whatever.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ping

Ok I gotta talk about this.

Jen is trying to get herself kicked out tonight instead of being voted out like everyone else. I mean you can tell.

1. I know smoking is a bad habit and all but look what she did to EDs smokes. Thats was to far and you know she did it to get kicked out.

2. Eating real food when she was not supposed to. She knew that would be a big big no no. Yet she did it anyways and had a penalty vote put against her from big brother.

3. that little tirade when she was eating and EDs smoking. She knows getting into fights and laying hands on people in there like that is a no no and people have been kicked out before for fights and using tooth brushes in the toliet that belong to other people.

But on the upside its nice to see her lose her cool for once and not just say whatever.
It was originally a Penalty Nomination for next week if she stayed. She was thrilled. She is a sore loser & refused to go to sequester. She told BB they had to "offer" her something good to stay there. She went nuts and planned it all. It didn't happen quickly. She read the rule book for quite awhile. She her talk with Dani, then Dani left 15 minutes later. Once Dani left she started packing her stuff. She woke Eric up from all the noise she was making. Then she hid her stuff cause once ED found out about his cigs he would take her clothes. Which he did.

I didn't pay close attention tonight. Did they show her pouring bleach on them? That's crazy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep they showed all of that. But I am hearing from people that get the live feeds that it was heavily edited. They said that she slapped ED in the beginning. What was she trying to do get him to hit her so he would be kicked out?

Oh and I wonder did she her stuff back out of HOH before she left?

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yep they showed all of that. But I am hearing from people that get the live feeds that it was heavily edited. They said that she slapped ED in the beginning. What was she trying to do get him to hit her so he would be kicked out?

Oh and I wonder did she her stuff back out of HOH before she left?
I have the feeds. It was a bit out of order but they showed the point of it all.
We never saw her slap him but we heard at least 3 slaps. The ending of the fight wasn't on the feeds on shotoo. They cut all the feeds.

Dani faught with Dick about the clothes being in her HOH room and Dick took them out. He hid them in the shack outside and she found them yesterday afternoon. BB told Dick to give her makeup back. He hid it while she was in the Dr for her to find.

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Do you know who Jen is the nanny for?
VANNA WHITE! Sick, huh? Hope Vannah's been watching the show and tells her not to bother coming back to work.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where did you hear that at?

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Where did you hear that at?
A friend of mine just told me. I'd been hearing she's the nanny for a famous person (i think it was mentioned on MOrty's TV website) but I never saw who it was....

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Vanna hired her to take care of her kid's at George's house(the ex).
She talked about it on the feeds endlessly.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nominations just ended. If you want to know before they show on Sunday just PM me.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sure Jen is truly annoying to live with. However, Dick's behavior has been atrocious. From what I've read from the feeds, and seen on YouTube, they haven't shown a fraction of the tirades he's hurled at Jen. Say what you want about her behavior the other night, but how would you react to someone who berates you day after day after day after day....without any signs of letting up? He has threatened her with sexual abuse, just as he did with Kail and Dustin. IMO he's an abusive person who should have been kicked out of the house ages ago. I seriously doubt Jen slapped him, she would have been kicked out immediately. But Dick purposely burned her with that cigarette...maybe not the first time, but definitely the second time. He's not being that way for strategy, that's his personality. Jen might be a whack job, but he's an abusive bully, and IMO that's far worse.