Weird things happening

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The weirdest things have been happening in the last week. We were sitting in the kitchen and we heard this creepy music. My cousin, my boyfriend and me all heard it and it was so weird. It kept starting and stopping. That was on Friday (the day my dad passed away).

Not too long after, we were going out to the grocery store and when my boyfriend started the car the windows all rolled down. It still keeps doing that now, but its when he turns the car off. They wont go back up unless he unplugs the battery and then plugs it back in, which sets off the car alarm. This even happens after he has taken the keys out of the car, which the windows wont roll up or down when the car is off. My boyfriend even unplugged the part and it still happens.

I was just looking at a website and all of the sudden a bunch of blank websites started to open and the computer went all weird.

There has been other stuff too. I am staying at my mom's house right now and my sisters kitten keeps randomly jumping up at the front door.

I don't know what to think of these things happening but its creepy....especially the music playing.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it may be your father letting you know he's fine. Was this a sudden death - did he have the chance to say goodbye to you all?

When Milton died (DH's brother) of a massive heart attack (sudden) he never got the chance to say goodbye to us. But several things happened over the next few weeks that indicated he wanted to let us know he was ok. Several us had dreams of him visiting us and my son even had him visit and say he was fine and he loved him.

In my "dream" DH and I were walking on a white cloud path and Milton was coming towards us with a big smile and gave us a hug goodbye. He also was wearing the Hawaiian shirt we got him that he never saw in person (but buried in) with the top button undone - it was buttoned on him when buried.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I think so too. Spirits often use electricity to make their presence known. Don't let it make you nervous -- just know he's saying goodbye to you before he moves on.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While I certainly believe your father could be trying to communicate with you, just wanted to mention that maybe you should have the car checked out. John (who works on cars) says it sounds like it could be an electrical problem.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mybabyphx

The question is, what do you think it is?

A coincidence... or not?
I don't think it is a coincidence. It is just too many things at the same time.

Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

I think it may be your father letting you know he's fine. Was this a sudden death - did he have the chance to say goodbye to you all?

When Milton died (DH's brother) of a massive heart attack (sudden) he never got the chance to say goodbye to us. But several things happened over the next few weeks that indicated he wanted to let us know he was ok. Several us had dreams of him visiting us and my son even had him visit and say he was fine and he loved him.

In my "dream" DH and I were walking on a white cloud path and Milton was coming towards us with a big smile and gave us a hug goodbye. He also was wearing the Hawaiian shirt we got him that he never saw in person (but buried in) with the top button undone - it was buttoned on him when buried.
It was a sudden death. A week ago today, he had a massive heart attack and was in the hospital and Friday morning at 6am, they told us he was doing a lot better. 4 hours later, he passed away. I had seen him on the Thursday and he hugged us all and mouthed I love you to my mom. He couldn't speak though because of all the tubes in his mouth.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

While I certainly believe your father could be trying to communicate with you, just wanted to mention that maybe you should have the car checked out. John (who works on cars) says it sounds like it could be an electrical problem.
I plan on it, just dont have the money right now. I am broke because I am not working for a couple weeks. I took a couple of weeks off to be with family and stuff.