The Whole Family

jcottonl02

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Here is the whole family

Lottie (my sister's kitten), Pippin (my baby rabbit), Rolo (our gorgeous dog), Benji (my rabbit) Lily (my kitten)

This was the best picture I could get. Lol I will persevere!!!!!!!!!

Look at this one:

Perfect!!!!!!!!! If only Lily had been LOOKING FORWARD!!!!!!!!!

lol
Anyone else have a whole family?

jarvis

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww...how cute! I miss having a bunny, we had one for a short bit when I was really young. Your babies are all adorable...good job getting them all organized for the picture!!!

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Noooo, no no no no. That is too cute for general consumption. I literally gasped out loud when I saw it - which is always a dead giveaway for being on the internet at work

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
oh how I wish my fur family could be like that

precious pics!
that's going on my desk top for the pic!!!I love it!

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
How the heck did you manage to get ALL OF THEM to sit still long enough to take ONE picture, let alone SEVERAL!! Wow. What a nice family you have!

alcool9999

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcottonl02

Here is the whole family

Lottie (my sister's kitten), Pippin (my baby rabbit), Rolo (our gorgeous dog), Benji (my rabbit) Lily (my kitten)

This was the best picture I could get. Lol I will persevere!!!!!!!!!

Look at this one:

Perfect!!!!!!!!! If only Lily had been LOOKING FORWARD!!!!!!!!!

lol
Anyone else have a whole family?
Nice pets i bet they didnt all stay still for long for you to take the picture

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jcottonl02

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone lol!!!! I think I took about 30 pictures and only about 5 were decent. I still couldn't get Lily (my kitten on the right) to sit nicely. A few times the others would all sit nicely and she would just suddenly start chasing her tail, or batting Rolo on the back to play lol.

No, Rolo is a Yorkshire terrier. Well, actually- we were told he was a Yorkshire terrier when we bought him- we paid 450 for him and now we don't think he's a yorkie. I think he is an Australian Silky Terrier or something. I'm really glad that he is actually; I way prefer him to the Yorkshire terrier I've seen. He is so beautiful and gorgeous and the nicest dog in the entire world.
We've got another little guy too- a miniature Yorkshire terrier. I'll post some pics when I get some but he's just too cute- a little bit chubby, no legs- just feet stuck to his body lol hahaha, and is so tiny he looks just like a guinea pig.

It's so strange- I don't understand it but every single one of our little guys are just so nice- we have been so incredibly lucky (or can just train them well lol) with them. The rabbits get excited when they see anyone and run to lick them or be stroked- never bitten and are just so friendly, the dogs tails never stop wagging- literally never- and just try to lick you or play with you al the time, and the kittens just curl up on you and sleep- giving ur face a wash in the process- their tongues are like exfoliation lol!!!! hahaha. I love them so much and couldn't live without them. All of them.

That pic of ur family is too cute!!! They are all guinea pigs, yes? My sister wants guinea pigs- they are just so adorable.