Firefox - look at the difference!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
she's just growing up so quickly - & driving me & the others absolutely crazy! i'd really like to find a home for her, but haven't found one as yet... anyway, i thought y'all should see a 'before' & 'after' comparison...
beginning of June

about 2-3 weeks ago

her ears are looking much better now - she had a yeast infection in them. she's still having some skin issues - it's better, but i can't get it to go away completely, & i'm still having problems, too. she's also biting everything - i think she might be teething. Chip is not too happy when she sneaks up on him & bites his tail. Pixel & Java run away from her. Cable just whaps her & wrestles with her. i foresee a competition for 'top cat' status if she stays with us.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH!!! What a little CHARMER! You have QUITE a wonderful feline family, don't you?

AWWWWWWW! Dunno how you could think of adopting her out -- I'll keep my fingers crossed that she wraps you all around her little tail!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's looking so much better, Laureen!

Good for Cable for letting her know who is boss. And you know you want to keep her...

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Indeed, she is one LUCKY kitty... hopefully she'll find a forever home soon so she can settle in OR that she already found it

Keep us up to date

tiger1206

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
wow, she looks like a totally different kitten!! What a beauty! If I lived closer, I'd adopt her

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is precious! I can't imagine not being able to find her a home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

She is looking great! Is she a dilute tortie? I haven't seen too many of those! She looks very happy...
i'd call her a patched tabby, or a torbie. depending on her adult coat... she's not really dilute, but she's not a really dark torbie, either. kinda middlin'!
i don't mind having her around, but Pixel & Chip & Java don't care for her at all!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, Laureen, she's grown into such a little beauty.
You've done an amazing job with her. Whether she gets adopted or you end up keeping her, she'll have a wonderful life because of you!