Karl has toilet paper...

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've noticed that some people have received gifts that I don't have in my box as a choice to give (does that make sense?
Well, anyway). For example, Karl has received a gift of toilet paper (Don't ask me--don't know and probably don't wanna know
) and I don't remember seeing that in my box as an option while I've "shopped". Do they increase with the amount of posts you have or am I just overlooking some of them?

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're overlooking them,dear!! Look for toiletpaper in the list!
I think it's new.

cinder

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I may have missed something, but if someone's name is *Princess Poops A Lot* then toilet paper could be a very appropriate gift.

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cinder

I may have missed something, but if someone's name is *Princess Poops A Lot* then toilet paper could be a very appropriate gift.

Good observation!!

catgirl2548m

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
my faves are the gifts that move!!!!!! i love my fan (thanks angelkitty!) and im hoping to get a heart someday.

oh, and every1 else that gave me gifts, i luv urs 2 even if they dont move! i love my trophy, smore, donut, drink, clover and flowers, too!!

karl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Indeed, my gifts are sequential. After consuming the ice cream and candy, I required use of the toilet paper, which left me feeling fresh as a snowflake. Carry on.