Better start checking the sheets now...

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone else's cat brings toys to the bed?

Tiger loves his mice and has now started to carry them to our bed! I've already found two in our sheets!
He plays with them in the odd hours of the night but it doesn't seem to bother us for now. It's actually quite cute!
I gotta get a picture of him with his mice soon!

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
PHX will hide his toys under the sheets, under me, in my hair, under my pillow, in my roommates pocket of a pair of jeans that were on the floor, cupboards, behind doors, under anything and everything, and behind the kitty litter box.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mybabyphx

PHX will hide his toys under the sheets, under me, in my hair, under my pillow, in my roommates pocket of a pair of jeans that were on the floor, cupboards, behind doors, under anything and everything, and behind the kitty litter box.
How in the world did he get them in your roommate's jeans?!

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our precious Marbles did this. He would do it during the day. We would be getting ready to get in bed and I would sit on one and find others stuck where me feet go. <sigh> I miss him so much.

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yup, I'll often find one or two tumbled in the sheets when I get up.

Once I didn't check thoroughly before I scooped them up to do laundry and found an unpleasantly squishy and damp mouse when I got them out of the washer.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We wake up and find them on top of the bed, in the doorway to the bedroom and in the hallway...... Thankfully only two of them do this.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Neffie will come in when we are sleeping and plant them in the bed. Always on my side for some unknown reason. She's so fond of her mouse mouses, and red strings. She's such a goofball.

samantha1979

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yup, they bring them to me. Usually after being dunked in the water bowl.
Oh, and I have washed several. They bring them into my dirty clothes pile. For some strange reason they like to lay on my DH dirty smelly work clothes.... kitties!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Linus is a real stinker for this. He likes to play fetch in the mornings before I get up and will bring his crinkle balls, and felt mice in for me to throw for him. On the mornings when I don't wake up right away to play with him he just keeps bringing more and more toys to me, I guess he thinks he is looking for the one I want to play with...

Needless to say when I am making the bed in the morning it usually entails shaking mice and balls out of the blankets...

I think that is why helping make the bed is Linus's second favorite game right behind playing fetch.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well I must be honest and say, when I read this thread's title I didn't think it would be about this!

My girls can't get into our bedroom, but I usually do find some toys in the dirty laundry and sometimes they will bring them to me if I'm laying on the couch reading.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Toys......gotta love 'em......for me though, I keep finding dry cat food.....in the bed, in my shoes.......outside the bathroom door where I can step on it with bare feet.......

proudmomof3cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tubee brings his pipe cleaners into bed. He always wants to play fetch so he will bring all of his toys to us hoping that maybe we will throw them for him. Eventually we give in and throw them and guess what, he brings them right back! Who doesn't love fetch at 3:00 in the morning? lol

Manda

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kitters carries her stuffed animals all through the house and leaves them in the kitchen then carries them back into the bedroom! And they are huge stuffed animals so they take up a lot of room on the bed when she brings them in.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I find toys in the laundry basket...Stan likes to curl up and snooze on it and I think he brings his treasure with him. Makes me smile when ever I find them because I think of my little snugglebug asleep in the basket
looks something like this:

Now last night, he was playing solo ping-pong under the bed...I could have done without that.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Until it was completely destroyed, I found the cats' favorite mousie in my bed, as well as milk/OJ bottle rings.

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Raven brings puffballs into bed. Hasn't been lately though. He hasn't been feeling well.

I think the funniest was when he was young, and he tried to drag one of my steel toed Doc Marten's into bed.
That was hilarious. We couldn't figure out what the thumping was. We turned on the light, and there's the little black cat trying to drag my boot into bed by the lace.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Riley brings his mousie to bed each night and then plays with some of the glitter balls on the bed during the day when we're at work.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Well I must be honest and say, when I read this thread's title I didn't think it would be about this!
I didn't think of that until now! Whoops!

Originally Posted by Momofmany

Try waking up at 3AM to the smell of a real mouse. Yup, one of ours hid his "kill" under my DH's pillow one night.

Yes, we check our sheets!
Oh yuck! A real mouse?!

Originally Posted by JellyBella
That is such an adorable picture!