Fosters had to go to the vet's office this morning.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My poor little guy! His ears have been bothering him since Saturday night, so first thing this morning, Colin took him to the vet's office. Sure enough, poor Fosters has yet another yeast infection in his little floppy ears
Poor fella- it seems like he gets them several times a year- we are religious about following the vets instuctions and keeping his ears in good condition- but he's just prone to them it seems. He woke us up Sunday morning trying to scratch at them. Can my sweet fella get a few "feel better little ears!" vibes??? We gave him his first dose of his ear medicine this morning. He gets his ear medicine every 12 hrs. Hopefully it'll clear up the infection soon! Poor little fella! I gave him some extra doggy treats today i felt so bad for him

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tarasgirl06

"FEEL BETTER LITTLE EARS" from the TEN of us!
Thanks hon!
He's sitting on the couch by me watching tv
he hasn't scratched at his ears since he had the medicine in them this morning -so i'm hoping it helps. We have an ear wash we're supposed to use 2x a week in addition to the medicine to help get his infection under control.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My beloved angel Tomo-Taisho had chronic ear infections and this was the drill we had to put up with, too. I empathize, and hope for success for you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tarasgirl06

My beloved angel Tomo-Taisho had chronic ear infections and this was the drill we had to put up with, too. I empathize, and hope for success for you!
Thankyou
Unfortunately, Fosters has chronic ear problems too -so this is an ongoing thing. We are very lucky though to have a wonderful vet that is extremly helpful!
The new medicine and ear wash seem to be helping him
He hasn't been scratching at his ears as much since we've been using it.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is good to hear (that he has an excellent vet and good meds and is being helped by them). Chronic health problems are NO FUN but it's heartening to know he has the best of care from people who love him!

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How are his ears now? Better I hope!
Poor guy :-( ear infections are a drag