FREE Bengal to good home

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
New owner must have little need of sleep and no sensation/nerve endings in feet, or be willing to wear shoes to bed. Combat boots preferred.

Qualified candidates must have lots of doors in the house suitable for door top surfing. A new owner with a door top within leaping distance of the bed is given high marks.

Adopters who can ignore wild jumps onto the wall at night to catch the lights from passing cars will be given preference.

The new owner will be required to provide lots of peace and quiet during the daytime so their new bengal has plenty of energy at night to disrupt their owners sleep and the sleep of any other sane cats in the house.

Last but not least, after 5 or 6 hours of nightly insanity, the new owner must acknowledge the purrs from their new bengal approximately 1 hour before the alarm goes off, and give lots of love to the cat and allow her to snuggle under the covers..........because afterall she is completely worn out.

If you feel you are qualified to be owned by this little girl, please apply SOON!

Here's the little hellion:

For any that don't know.....I'm kidding..........but good lord, she's a pain in the neck...

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Love it!

Well i could be a prime candidate Nial, because Jacks still got me awake early, followed by him and Rosie wrestling on the bed anytime between 5.30-6.30.a.m

As i'm getting dressed for work he has the cheek to lie on my bed and slowly drift off to sleep after all that

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow!! I wonder if she has a direct link to Takoda???? Well except for the door thingy she has going on, she needs to keep that to herself!

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Conditioned to cat induced toe meddling at night - check!
Top door surfing - check
Top door surfable door in jump range of bed - check
No passing cars so no night lights. However MOTHS get in and cause lots of big epic chases in the middle of the night. Does that count?
I'm away at work all day during the week, so peace and quiet day time - check
purrs and snuggles before the alarm goes off? Nikta is currently set on around half an hour before the alarm but I'm well conditioned to the general principle so - check!

I think I'm well trained. Nikita would not approve of an intruder though but gosh Coco is gorgeous!

I can feel your pain though and I have only the one cat to worry about

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sounds like a Bengal version of my Stumpy! I tell you what, either I'll ship Stumpy to you to keep your girl occupied, or you can ship her to me and hopefully she'll keep Stumpy worn out!!!

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry, Nial, mine haven't learned the top of the door trick yet. I'd like to keep it that way. Joyeux is also finally starting to sleep on the bed at night (notice I said "sleep") not play.... Although she's an absolutely stunning girl!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't tell anyone I said so, but...my Bengal doesn't seem to act like a Bengal on a regular basis.

She's a complete sweetie-pie, and besides competing in the Kitty 500 with Ferris and Ginger, she really doesn't get into anything at all.

In three months she's been with me, the only problem I've had with her was the day of my move when she escaped her carrier while I went for coffee.

Of course, she was lying right in front of it when I got back, just to show off.

And now that I've posted this, I wonder if she's just saving up for the future...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Don't tell anyone I said so, but...my Bengal doesn't seem to act like a Bengal on a regular basis.

She's a complete sweetie-pie, and besides competing in the Kitty 500 with Ferris and Ginger, she really doesn't get into anything at all.

In three months she's been with me, the only problem I've had with her was the day of my move when she escaped her carrier while I went for coffee.

Of course, she was lying right in front of it when I got back, just to show off.

And now that I've posted this, I wonder if she's just saving up for the future...
LOL! No......Coco is young...8 months. She's just trying to impress our boys.
The ones she's allowed to be around don't care though.......they're all neutered. They just look at her like she's crazy. I'm thinking her heat is coming soon, then she can go impress Loki.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Wow!! I wonder if she has a direct link to Takoda???? Well except for the door thingy she has going on, she needs to keep that to herself!
Her mom is Gypsy, so not direct, but close enough.
I'll have her fax door surfing instructions to Takoda asap....

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Adopters who can ignore wild jumps onto the wall at night to catch the lights from passing cars will be given preference.
OMG that is so hilarious!!!!
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Well i could be a prime candidate Nial, because Jacks still got me awake early, followed by him and Rosie wrestling on the bed anytime between 5.30-6.30.a.m
I see Jack is sleeping 2 hours later now.

Originally Posted by snosrap5

Let us know if Takoda starts doing the door thingy.

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, honey, I can relate!! This morning Baby Sophia was under the covers by my feet and I was so freaked she was going to attack them, I curled up in a ball and her little face popped out next to mine. How could I be mad!!! She (or THEY) drive us nuts, but we love it, don't we!???