I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My baby is starting kindergarten tomorrow!

He's going in a year early because of his art skills. He's as smart at they come but still..... he's my baby!

Justice is going into 3rd grade and I'm soooo proud of him!

It was a long struggle last year but he made it!

We are going to meet thier teachers tonight but I just know I'm gonna cry tomorrow!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never understood the seperation anxiety that parents have.

I was THRILLED when my daughter went to school. Finally, I got some time to myself!

I just don't understand why any mom would cry when bringing their child to school for the first time. But then, I guess we are all different.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope that it goes a lot easier than you are fearing! I think he will have so much fun you will enjoy seeing him go! Keep your head high and know that he will be ok!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It will be ok sweetie- that's just one more milestone you have to go through with him
Deacon will be fine!!!!! and Justice will do great going into his new class i have no doubt! Why don't you plan something fun for them when they get home (that way ya'll all have something to look foward to and celebrate that night- maybe make their favorite dinner or fix them their favorite snack and plan to watch a little movie?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

I was THRILLED when my daughter went to school. Finally, I got some time to myself!

I just don't understand why any mom would cry when bringing their child to school for the first time. But then, I guess we are all different.
Well, after taking Deacon to "Meet The Teacher" tonight, I've realized something. TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!!
Deacon was ALL OVER the place.. In less them 12 hours, he will be the public school systems problem!

Just kidding.
I think he'll be ok!
He was all over the classroom, talking to the other kids, and playing with things.
I don't think he understands that this isn't playtime anymore

Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

It will be ok sweetie- that's just one more milestone you have to go through with him
Deacon will be fine!!!!! and Justice will do great going into his new class i have no doubt! Why don't you plan something fun for them when they get home (that way ya'll all have something to look foward to and celebrate that night- maybe make their favorite dinner or fix them their favorite snack and plan to watch a little movie?
I've promised them both that if they did good tomorrow I would take them out to eat!

Wherever they choose!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you taking them to school or do they ride a school bus??
Bring your camera (and some hankies!!)

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

lol, Itta once asked what would i do if we had twins,
I looked at her and said, well dont they have ebay in indoensia?
gee i was joking , but she was mad at me for three days

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Are you taking them to school or do they ride a school bus??
Bring your camera (and some hankies!!)
They both go to R'Club which is a before and after school program.
I have my camera charged up!