TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Woo-hoo! Check this out (guys only)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Woo-hoo! Check this out (guys only) - Page 2

post #31 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelkitty View Post
That's too funny!!!!
hee hee.
post #32 of 48
I didn`t look! Honest!
post #33 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahp View Post
Well it did say "Woohoo! Check this out", it didn't say "Gross guy problem, need help". And I saw it was you starting it, so figured out what your little game was
Me too!
post #34 of 48


Yup! Ya caught me!!!

post #35 of 48
I'm innocent i swear
post #36 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
I'm innocent i swear
me too!
post #37 of 48
Of course I looked!
post #38 of 48
You know why I looked? Cause it was a guys only thread with 4 pages of responses. There aren't that many guys on this site!!
post #39 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momofmany View Post
You know why I looked? Cause it was a guys only thread with 4 pages of responses. There aren't that many guys on this site!!
Yeah, and I figured it HAD to be interesting if that many people replied. I'm with you!
post #40 of 48
Hey, I'll look at anything.
post #41 of 48
I woulda looked even if it did say "gross guy problem"
post #42 of 48
This isn't me...this is my evil twin
post #43 of 48
Leave it to Karl, he lays low, reading everything the hens are talking about...
then Boom! he comes up with something (and let me tell ya
he has got all of our numbers) clever, and we all fold! Karl, you add a bit of
spice to the forums! I have been
Monique
post #44 of 48
lol that post the other day really seems to bug you why.
post #45 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by catgirl2548m View Post
not me, i did not click on this thread.
nope. me neither!
post #46 of 48
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by carwashcats View Post
Leave it to Karl, he lays low, reading everything the hens are talking about...
then Boom! he comes up with something (and let me tell ya
he has got all of our numbers) clever, and we all fold! Karl, you add a bit of
spice to the forums! I have been
Monique
Thank you for your kind words of support and encouragement Ms. carwashcats

Mr. Karl is your friend
post #47 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
Thank you for your kind words of support and encouragement Ms. carwashcats

Mr. Karl is your friend
post #48 of 48
yeah, um... I was just clicking next thread... and then I got in here, and once you're in here.. you're kind of already busted or guilty, however you look at it, so.... like... if I'm already guilty, might as well get all the juicy info too.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Woo-hoo! Check this out (guys only)