Question of the Day - August 20th

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
When traveling, do you tend to overpack?

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually try to take 2 extra sets of clothes, in case I need it for some reason, but other than that, I just pack for what I need.

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh my god YES!!!

If I'm leaving for a weekend trip, I tend to bring enough supplies for two weeks!!!

I like to be prepared for any unexpected change or situation!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not really - we usually take one extra change of clothes and socks/underwear.

I show cats and learned to pack really well with a minimum of things.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now by over packing, do you mean like what I do for a weekend and take about 4 things of luggage? I hate being without my house and things so I over pack everything, (knowing that we can buy things at our destiny if we have to) my sister told me I was anal retentive when I went ot see her because I packed two sets of clothes (to be there in court for her) with.

rone

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Only things I need. However I will always pack extra pair of shoes and longsleeve top just in case.

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Absolutely! I make lists of things to pack ahead of time and I check them off as I pack them. I also cross reference my clothes and shoes so that I can make sure that everything co-ordinates and I can get mutiple outfits out of them! I also tend to pack a mobile medicine chest, as well!!!

altrego

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Always. I like to be prepared. I would bring a dress on a camping trip if I could and not get made fun of.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
God yes! I am a HORRIBLE over packer! For Ocean City last june I could barely shut my suitcase and then I bought more stuff while I was there! LOL! I like to be extra prepared!

nimbus

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OMG yes. I always try to pack less...but then I say "hmmm...well if it rains I'll need this...If it gets chilly I'll need this...I might want to wear this skirt or this one..." I almost always have 2 pairs of shoes with me too
. I'm also such a girly-girl...so I always have a bunch of misc. unnecessary junk like make-up, jewelry, and hair products. ugh.

-Kristen

p.s. ALTREGO, I think I did actually bring a dress on a camping trip once. heh...

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I do.
next month we're going shopping and staying the night in a hotel out of town. watch me pack so much stuff.
I usually over pack stuff like cooler clothes incase it's hot.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We don't actually do that much travelling. Sometimes I over pack, but mostly I'm pretty good.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh yes! When DH and I flew to Florida our suitcases were so full of stuff they told us not to get any souvenirs or we'd be over the weight limit on the way home!