Philly area meetup pics!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm busy uploading my pics from today's meet up! I have about 500 pics of Heather's (LuckyGirl) furbabies that I'll add later, but I thought I'd go ahead and post these!

I had a really good time today! Heather and Jenny are both very nice! And their DH's too! I'm looking forward to a Baltimore area meet up in the future!

Here's a pic of (from Left to Right) Jenny with Lucky girl, Heather with Louie, and me with Leo. My pic came out blurry (and why oh why didn't I pull my shirt down in front after I picked Leo up?
) Jenny and Heather should have pics....I hope theirs are better because I like this one otherwise!

Here's Heather and her DH

And Jenny and her DH!

I'll add more pics of the kitties soon. Trying to fix a lot of red eye. I also got a video of them playing.

Hopefully Jenny and Heather can add some better group shot pics! It was wonderful meeting you ladies and your husband's too! Thanks again Heather for having us over and for organizing this meet up!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwww, did only 3 of you make it!? It is so nice to see pics
I am so jealous that you got to meet Luckygirl and Louie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Awwwww, did only 3 of you make it!? It is so nice to see pics
I am so jealous that you got to meet Luckygirl and Louie
Well I'm jealous people got to meet Trout!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great pics! Glad you had fun and got to meet Heather's gorgeous kitties!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwww Great pics!!! Im jealous you guys got to see Trout, Lucky Girl, Louie and Leo and their families! You guys all look great and the kitty video was perfect! Heather you sound so sweet!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww It looks like you had so much fun. Who's voice is on the video? Is that Heather?

As much as I wanted to meet you all, I got to watch a Soap Opera at the shower today. LOL. Sorry the weather was yucky.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yep that's Heather speaking!

The rain was yucky! I got stuck in traffic 3 times on the way up there today. Made us over a half hour late!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for posting those!!! It took us 3 hours to get home last night instead of 2 so I was pretty tired.
It was great to meet Leighann and Heather! Everyone was very nice!
Heather's cats are adorable.
They have the coolest cat trees and cat walk...my husband wants to attempt to make one now.
I'll add my pictures tonight...I have one of the 6 of us at the restaurant and a clearer one of the 3 of us holding the cats.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Leighann thanks for posting! You are SO on point! I am still tired from all the activity yesterday...
We had such a good time! You guys are both so sweet & your husbands were great as well! I was please with my babies, I thought for sure LuckyGirl would have hidden but she did really well for her. And sorry about Louie going through your pocket books... he is a little bit nosy.
I only got a few shots, but I'll have to work on them tonight.... I can't see your pics at work, I'll check them out at home... I know Jenny got a few good shots.

Thanks to both of you & your DH's for coming up, I wish the neighborhood was a bit nicer with the weather but owell... maybe we'll all meet up again in Baltimore!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenny82

Thanks for posting those!!! It took us 3 hours to get home last night instead of 2 so I was pretty tired.
It was great to meet Leighann and Heather! Everyone was very nice!
Heather's cats are adorable.
They have the coolest cat trees and cat walk...my husband wants to attempt to make one now.
I'll add my pictures tonight...I have one of the 6 of us at the restaurant and a clearer one of the 3 of us holding the cats.
Jenny if he needs any pointers or suggestions/ideas to get started have him give Tom a call... he would be glad to give him some tips over the phone!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Jenny if he needs any pointers or suggestions/ideas to get started have him give Tom a call... he would be glad to give him some tips over the phone!
Ooh thanks! My DH isn't much of a builder...I remember him cutting a piece of wood one time
...but if he actually does attempt it I will let him know!