Picture of my rescued baby

taterkitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My daughter found this little guy in a box (in 90 degree weather ack!!) beside our road. He's very sweet and loving. A trip to the vet this week and we'll get those sore eyes cleared up so he'll be even more adorable. Then all he needs is a name.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, thank God your daughter looked in that box!! For the life of me, I just can't understand people!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

taterkitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Oh my goodness, thank God your daughter looked in that box!! For the life of me, I just can't understand people!!
I know. He was very lucky she found him. We live in a very rural area on a dead end road so the box was very unusual so she decided to look in it and I'm so glad she did. I honestly think that he came from someone in our area that knew we had cats and knew that we would take care of him. It justs breaks my heart that they just tossed him out like that. He will have a very spoiled life here.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Omigosh he is SO precious
-- treasure waiting by the roadside for someone to recognize his pricelessness!
He reminds me very much of a little guy we rescued some years back -- his name was Nelson, and I would be touched if he was named after my little baby boy. ALL THE BEST to him and to you -- may he have many years of health, comfort, happiness, and safety with you!

taterkitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I asked my daughter if the name Nelson would be okay with her and she said yes. So our little guy will now be called Nelson in honor of your baby boy.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by taterkitty

I asked my daughter if the name Nelson would be okay with her and she said yes. So our little guy will now be called Nelson in honor of your baby boy.
THANK YOU SO MUCH. IT MEANS A LOT TO ME THAT ANOTHER DESERVING LITTLE KITTEN BOY WILL CARRY ON HIS NAME.
May he have a long, happy, healthy, safe, LOVED life with you!

taterkitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You're very welcome! She's very excited and wants to post pictures as he grows so you can watch him grow up.