Big Brother 8

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
USA version right?

I watch it every year since the beginning.

I was so glad to see Dustin go this past week. His look was priceless. Next to go needs to be Amber (to emotional) and Jameka.

Me and hubby are really pulling for ED and Danielle.

If you were talking about the UK version disregard the whole middle of this post.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
US TOO!!!! We want Danielle and Dick to be in the final two!!! Oh, I'm glad we're on the same page! Wasn't it GREAT how Dick won POV by ONE POINT and then Danielle won HOH? Holy mackerel--CBS couldn't have scripted it any better. And when Dustin left, I was jumping up anddown in my livingroom--mind you, I am 47 years old and was acting like a 6 year old. This show hasn'tbeen so good since the first season when Eddie won.
I read the posts on www.mortystv.com and sometimes forget that they post the nominations and POV winners before they actually air on TV, so now I know who Daniele nominated...

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pm me who she nominated.

Oh I know I was so happy when he got evicted. I slapped the arm of my chair and was like yes yes yes. And for Danielle to win HOH right after was just perfect.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I HATE E.D. - can't understand why he is still there! What a nightmare he is! And Danielle seems to have no backbone at all! I'm rooting for Eric, only because as America's Player, he really seems to have his work cut out for him. And yet he has survived! Now that's a player!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

I HATE E.D. - can't understand why he is still there! What a nightmare he is! And Danielle seems to have no backbone at all! I'm rooting for Eric, only because as America's Player, he really seems to have his work cut out for him. And yet he has survived! Now that's a player!
I totally agree with you. I cannot stand Dick and Danielle. I used to like them in the beginning, then Dick started to verbally bash people's religions, sexuality, and their parenting skills and that got really out of hand. He's just annoying and I wish they would get rid of him already.

I love Eric and Jessica. I didnt like Jess at first, but now she's grown on me. I really hope they make it to the end.

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dick is the only honest person in that house. Yeah he has a crude way of telling it like it is, but he amuses the hell out of me. I guess I like him becuase people are so afraid to voice their opinions nowadays and are always trying to be politically correct, which drives me nuts. Speak your mind. Feel your feelings. That's my opinion.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menasmom

Dick is the only honest person in that house. Yeah he has a crude way of telling it like it is, but he amuses the hell out of me. I guess I like him becuase people are so afraid to voice their opinions nowadays and are always trying to be politically correct, which drives me nuts. Speak your mind. Feel your feelings. That's my opinion.
I think you hit the nail on the head why a lot of people like ED. I have been over to the CBS boards and a lot of people like ED and Dani above anyone else in this season. I mean Ed plays the game like many others have over the years only difference is he says it to their face and not behind their back.

Everyone else gets on my nerves big time. Amber cries way way to much. Jameka can't stand her to many reasons to list.

Jen superficial and cries to much over pictures of her self plus she uses people to her advantage. Like she used Jameka's faith to get her to promise to use the POV on her then purposely lost the POV that week so Jameka could not break her promise to her.

Zach flies under the radar and tried not to upset anyone and will play both sides. He is just a follower and not a leader. That never works in this game at the end.

And Jess I'll admit her voice gets on my nerves plus she is swishy washy. Just put on tiny grain of doubt in her mind and she switches how she feels about people.

Eric well America's is making sure he will not win. Look at what America has voted for him to do. His fate as been sealed at this point. It would take a miracle IMO for him to win this in the end.

At this point I see ED and Dani making it to the final 4 at least.

Now off to bed I must go. I'll check back in the morning.

mandykaine

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm a big fan of this season... I'm also pulling for ED and Daniele. There is something heartwarming about watching their relationship develop, no matter how difficult it was at one point. they are both smart game players, and I like that ED voices his honest opinion, no matter how offensive it may be!

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ping

I think you hit the nail on the head why a lot of people like ED. I have been over to the CBS boards and a lot of people like ED and Dani above anyone else in this season. I mean Ed plays the game like many others have over the years only difference is he says it to their face and not behind their back.

Everyone else gets on my nerves big time. Amber cries way way to much. Jameka can't stand her to many reasons to list.

Jen superficial and cries to much over pictures of her self plus she uses people to her advantage. Like she used Jameka's faith to get her to promise to use the POV on her then purposely lost the POV that week so Jameka could not break her promise to her.

Zach flies under the radar and tried not to upset anyone and will play both sides. He is just a follower and not a leader. That never works in this game at the end.

And Jess I'll admit her voice gets on my nerves plus she is swishy washy. Just put on tiny grain of doubt in her mind and she switches how she feels about people.

Eric well America's is making sure he will not win. Look at what America has voted for him to do. His fate as been sealed at this point. It would take a miracle IMO for him to win this in the end.

At this point I see ED and Dani making it to the final 4 at least.

Now off to bed I must go. I'll check back in the morning.
I couldn't have said it better!!! And about cry baby Amber--would you believe that she wants to be on "America's Next Top Model"??? Yeah, with that frying pan face, I don't think so!! ha ha.

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mandykaine

I'm a big fan of this season... I'm also pulling for ED and Daniele. There is something heartwarming about watching their relationship develop, no matter how difficult it was at one point. they are both smart game players, and I like that ED voices his honest opinion, no matter how offensive it may be!
Yeah, it's nice to see them kind of get closer than they have been in years. Last night I read that she helped him touch up his hair color.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by yam102284

I totally agree with you. I cannot stand Dick and Danielle. I used to like them in the beginning, then Dick started to verbally bash people's religions, sexuality, and their parenting skills and that got really out of hand. He's just annoying and I wish they would get rid of him already.

I love Eric and Jessica. I didnt like Jess at first, but now she's grown on me. I really hope they make it to the end.
There are a few other House Guests that have done their fair bashing. ED does it to their faces. The others are too chicken to.

Yeah, it's nice to see them kind of get closer than they have been in years. Last night I read that she helped him touch up his hair color.
Do you have the feeds? I do.

I am so surprised that since Dustin left the house is quiet and boring. They are getting along ok but just not the same somehow. Not that Dustin added to the feeds though.

I go to Realitybbq. Their forum is the same layout as here. Dick used to be a member there too. It's not a PG site though(which is why I love it). Jokers has some really good updates. I can't follow the chat threads though.

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

There are a few other House Guests that have done their fair bashing. ED does it to their faces. The others are too chicken to.

Do you have the feeds? I do.

I am so surprised that since Dustin left the house is quiet and boring. They are getting along ok but just not the same somehow. Not that Dustin added to the feeds though.

I go to Realitybbq. Their forum is the same layout as here. Dick used to be a member there too. It's not a PG site though(which is why I love it). Jokers has some really good updates. I can't follow the chat threads though.
I usually get the feeds when it's the last 2 weeks of the season, and it's offered free from Real Player. Have you been on Dick's Myspace page? If you want, I can give you the link to it. I'm glad Dustin's gone. He turned into what Joe said he would--greedy and self-important. Dick is honest and the money means nothing to him as long as he can get Daniele back in his life.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I usually get the feeds when it's the last 2 weeks of the season, and it's offered free from Real Player. Have you been on Dick's Myspace page? If you want, I can give you the link to it. I'm glad Dustin's gone. He turned into what Joe said he would--greedy and self-important. Dick is honest and the money means nothing to him as long as he can get Daniele back in his life.
That's funny cause I find the last 2 weeks the dullest. I am disappointed this year with the HG's. Normally they plot after midnight. These people are up until 5-6am their time(8-9am EDT). Shotoo doesn't help with that.

Dustin really is the worst of the two like Joe warned everyone.

I saw ED myspace page long time ago. Realitybbq has it book marked. Thanks for the offer.

I still don't know who I want to win in the end. I know who I don't: Jameka, Amber, & Eric.

I never really liked Eric and when I saw he wasn't completing the tasks through the feeds, I was really annoyed. He was told to talk about them for 10-15mins so they had something to show on tv. That's why I prefer the feeds. CBS twists things too much esp season 6.

Amber is just too much for me. Like she says "I can't deal".

I miss Nick.

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

That's funny cause I find the last 2 weeks the dullest. I am disappointed this year with the HG's. Normally they plot after midnight. These people are up until 5-6am their time(8-9am EDT). Shotoo doesn't help with that.

Dustin really is the worst of the two like Joe warned everyone.

I saw ED myspace page long time ago. Realitybbq has it book marked. Thanks for the offer.

I still don't know who I want to win in the end. I know who I don't: Jameka, Amber, & Eric.

I never really liked Eric and when I saw he wasn't completing the tasks through the feeds, I was really annoyed. He was told to talk about them for 10-15mins so they had something to show on tv. That's why I prefer the feeds. CBS twists things too much esp season 6.

Amber is just too much for me. Like she says "I can't deal".

I miss Nick.
Well, Dick and Danielle realize now that they made a mistake in voting Nick out, because it WAS Eric that voted to get him out (not Jen, like they assumed). But supposedly he wrote a letter to Danielle when she got this latest HOH and it made her feel better.
Amber? Oh,man, somebody give that girl an anti-depressant!!! And Jen with her self-absorption drives me nuts, although I do like the way she handles Dick when he's ranting on her. Unlike Amber, she simply shrugs it off and giggles. This might be because she's clueless...ha ha.
I know--they're staying up MUCH LATER than any previous seasons have! When I lived in Nevada we were on the same time zone and always had the feeds---all the action started after 9pm (remember the thing with Justin and Crystal, which got Justin booted off the show? We saw all that on the feeds.)
Eric talks like he's taken too much speed, and someone please tame that eyebrow of his. It looks like it's trying to reach the top of his scalp.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Amber definately doesn't shrug Dick off. She has gone off on him plenty of times. Usually she vents to Dustin/Jameka and then goes off on Dick.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Amber definately doesn't shrug Dick off. She has gone off on him plenty of times. Usually she vents to Dustin/Jameka and then goes off on Dick.
Yes, but she sure does cry a lot!

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

And then she goes in the diary room and cries and cries. Honestly, if she broke a fingernail, she'd cry!! I'm so sick of it. Get a grip already!!!! Doesn't she realize HER DAUGHTER is watching this??? I'm sure it upsets her when she sees her mother crying all the time (unless she's used to it at home!)