Bengal on the hunt (dialup warning)

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's a whole bunch of action photos of Nikita, they're not brilliant all of them while taken individually but together they're quite fun. Her colour looks very different depending on the light, most of these are taken with flash so they're reasonably consistent.

There was a mad chase after a moth

Then a bunch of photos from a play session

Her mini toybox. There's a bigger one with more toys but this one is easy to carry around so I use it as a container while playing.

Time to continue

Prowling around, I love her walk

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nikita is all bengal/energy....love that. It's the best thing about this breed other than their stunning good looks.
The moth/chase pics are perfect. I'm always impressed with your photos of Nikita.....obviously your skill comes into play, but the cat has to co-operate and look good. Nikita is a great bengal model.

Just curious, was the coffee table pic a crash or just caught at time of looking like a crash? I know our coffee table is a menace for the cats when they're jumping. Bengals have trouble judging their own strength and sometimes crash into things.

Jack once clocked himself on the edge of the coffee table so hard, that it literally stunned him.......I felt so bad for him. 5 mins later he was back on at 110 percent.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow! Nikita can walk up walls.

She is amazing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First of all, thanks everybody! I'm glad you enjoyed the photos. I sure enjoy playing with her and photographing her

Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Just curious, was the coffee table pic a crash or just caught at time of looking like a crash? I know our coffee table is a menace for the cats when they're jumping. Bengals have trouble judging their own strength and sometimes crash into things.

Jack once clocked himself on the edge of the coffee table so hard, that it literally stunned him.......I felt so bad for him. 5 mins later he was back on at 110 percent.
The coffee table pic was a bit of both. She'd launched herself up into the air after the moth and was coming down when oops! coffee table in the way. You can see her back is higher up than her front half which wouldn't happen if she were jumping onto the table on purpose.

However she managed to catch herself with the one front leg that caught the table and launched herself into another jump from that (how she managed it exactly I don't know) I had been trying to catch the big leap but was too slow and just got the "landing"

She has run into things and misjudged leaps quite a bit. She has gotten much better at it now that she's mostly fully grown.

This one here is my favourite: "Hang on, I'm supposed to land too aren't I?" photo.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nikita must be a never ending source of laughter and joy.

Beautiful action shots.

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW! She is absolutely AMAZING! She is SO BEAUTIFUL!
UGH! I WANT one...