Samsung t629 : If you've used it I want your Review!

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thinking of upgrading my phone. This one I can upgrade to for free with a 2 year contract which isn't a big deal for me. If you've used this please tell me what you think about it.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gorgeous siggy there -- isn't Puff a beauty!!!

I'm not sure which Samsung I had two phones back, but I loved it -- it was my favorite phone! And I have a 2-year contract as well, with ATT. Hope this helps!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went ahead and did it. I put in the model and reviews and didn't get anything bad in the customer reports. I'll tell you how I like it! I should get it within a week.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK cool. I just looked and I have the Samsung t619, one version below yours. The only thing I don't like about it is that I have a hard time taking good pics with the camera (despite it being 1.3 Mpixels) and there aren't many tunes to choose from.

Otherwise I love it!!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sure hope it works for you and that you like it! I miss my little Samsung phone although my new Sony Ericsson is very nice and quite a workhorse with long talktime (just what I need!)

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got the phone a couple of hours ago. I've got it hooked up to charge and I've been playing around with it a little bit. I think the sliding top might take some getting use to. But other than that it seems like a pretty easy phone to use.

Oh and it didn't come with the usb cord to use w/the pc so I guess that is sold seperatly.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm -- is there any way you can check on that cord? Maybe it is supposed to be part of the package and they can send you one, or you can pick one up.

Every new phone is different from the last one, but I'm sure you'll enjoy this one!

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tarasgirl06

Hmmm -- is there any way you can check on that cord? Maybe it is supposed to be part of the package and they can send you one, or you can pick one up.

Every new phone is different from the last one, but I'm sure you'll enjoy this one!
I do not think it's suppose to come with it. I'll stop at a tmobile store this weekend and ask them for a cord.

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tarasgirl06

Good luck with that and hope they don't charge too much!
I wouldn't think a usb cord would be very much.